Jogger pants...

Checked those Philip Lim joggers out today at Target I would DEFINITELY recommend my fellow husky and/or big thigh/calf guys to size up a size or 2. Length didn't really change much but the fit around the waist and upper thigh area did drastically. Also those H&M joggers are GREAT...picked up my usual size (XL) and they're a perfect fit. Here's some pics of the Philip Lims also I'm about 5'11 220 so judge accordingly

View media item 639245View media item 639246View media item 639247
These are my usual XL that I wound up putting back because they were too tight for my liking

Last edited:
Checked those Philip Lim joggers out today at Target I would DEFINITELY recommend my fellow husky and/or big thigh/calf guys to size up a size or 2. Length didn't really change much but the fit around the waist and upper thigh area did drastically. Also those H&M joggers are GREAT...picked up my usual size (XL) and they're a perfect fit. Here's some pics of the Philip Lims also I'm about 5'11 220 so judge accordingly

View media item 639245View media item 639246View media item 639247
These are my usual XL that I wound up putting back because they were too tight for my liking

Lmao just like I told dude earlier, those are the womens ones. If anything the mens ones run huge. I'm 6'1 217 and got a medium.

Anyone got fit pics of the Nike sweats? Not the Tech ones, but the Club ones or whatever thats on Eastbay.

dam thats crazy had two colors of mercers....already sold out smh.....gonna need a kith bot now lol

lol i got volcanos and black mercers easy without a bot

blame yourself, not others

I liked both the colors that came out in the mercer......but i just still can't get myself to part with the $135

I liked both the colors that came out in the mercer......but i just still can't get myself to part with the $135
i really like the black pair- I would probably spend the $ if I could get them in my cart- haha

Last edited:
Anyone get shipping confirmation from YCMC?
I got mine earlier this morning. Pretty slow on the processing end because I made my purchase Thursday afternoon. Shipped via UPS ground so my package should be here sometime NEXT YEAR! lol 

Back
Top Bottom