Jogger pants...

Man I hate you guys. Hurt my feelings.

On a serious note, are the Publish Joggers TTS? I wear sz31 in 511 jeans and sz30 in J.Crew chinos. I'm leaning towards the 30 but am not sure.

Thanks in advance for your participation of spreading knowledge.
I'm 5'11 155, 31 in 511 and 30 Mercer, i guess 30 in J crew shorts, I dont own the chinos. I tried the Bedrich Joggers in a sz 30. was kind of baggier around the thighs than 511s, didn't like the look, just got the 28 in the regular joggers(publish) and waist is a bit tight, uncomfortable when I sit but fit wise It fits slimmer, not like skinnies but skinnier than 511s. hope this helps. I don't really like publish, I wish they had a 29 lol. I personally think mercers look the best, although the material is **** and over priced. Still looking for mercer pants size 30 in black if anyone can help!

got a couple nike joints im really digging them i wear them with any lowtop sneakers like kobes ,kd's ,and flyknit,roshe . never been the type to wear baggy sweats anyways unless im lounging at the crib

Man I hate you guys. Hurt my feelings.

On a serious note, are the Publish Joggers TTS? I wear sz31 in 511 jeans and sz30 in J.Crew chinos. I'm leaning towards the 30 but am not sure.

Thanks in advance for your participation of spreading knowledge.

I'm 5'11 155, 31 in 511 and 30 Mercer, i guess 30 in J crew shorts, I dont own the chinos. I tried the Bedrich Joggers in a sz 30. was kind of baggier around the thighs than 511s, didn't like the look, just got the 28 in the regular joggers(publish) and waist is a bit tight, uncomfortable when I sit but fit wise It fits slimmer, not like skinnies but skinnier than 511s. hope this helps. I don't really like publish, I wish they had a 29 lol. I personally think mercers look the best, although the material is **** and over priced. Still looking for mercer pants size 30 in black if anyone can help!

Helps a ton, thanks.

Yeah, I hate when companies go odd only. Like what the ****? Sounds like 29 would be perfect for me too... decisions decisions :smh:

The publish joggers are nice but i think i should have gone a size down...its kinda baggy....has anyone dealt with YCMC as far as exchanges go?

it's funny- i ordered a pair from ycmc on the 31st.  they were shipped from baltimore on the 7th, and I have been in baltimore since the 7th.  I could have just gone and picked them up- haha

Picked up the sweats from Asos.

Pretty nice, but thin.
Did you pick up the ASOS regular sweatpants or skinny sweatpants? If you picked up the regular ones could you please provide some more info? Like how they fit compared to levis 511, nike tech fleece or any other common pants you might own? Looking to purchase a pair but don't want it to be like ZARA joggers (looks pretty slim-straight in pics but fit like leggings even with a full size up). I'm a size 30-31 Waist btw if it helps. Thank you!

I bought the regular.

If I HAD to compare to a pair of pants, I'd say 501 thighs with a 508 leg. Slightly loose, comfortable fit.

They are a little long for me tho.

I'm not a skinny guy, so these fit really nice for me, but you could probably get the skinny one.

I'm a 33 and I bought a 32. I'd suggest you get a 30 or maybe 29.

Last edited:
I bought the regular.

If I HAD to compare to a pair of pants, I'd say 501 thighs with a 508 leg. Slightly loose, comfortable fit.

They are a little long for me tho.

I'm not a skinny guy, so these fit really nice for me, but you could probably get the skinny one.

I'm a 33 and I bought a 32. I'd suggest you get a 30 or maybe 29.
Thanks for the info. Will look further into it.

not jogger pants specifically, but zappos has a FSR of nike trainerendors- personally, I think that they go well with this style of pants.

Did you go TTS on the trippy slim? That's a steal compared to what's outs there now. Might have to grab some soon.

Chino joggers > sweat ones

Idk how you people buying and liking those sweatpants joggers

Just in case anybody didn't hear. Today's mercer Monday is a light beige color. It's a new series with herringbone twil. Via Instagram @ronniefieg

I recall these being posted several pages back. These are the Cuffed Skinny Chinos from Topman.

I happen to stop by the store in Chicago on Michigan Ave. across from the Water Tower.

These go for $52 USD, but they had a sale on chino for 2 for $80.

Got both and they fit TTS. I got the 32S and the length is perfect to show off some runners.

http://us.topman.com/webapp/wcs/sto...=-1&productIdentifier=product&catalogId=33059

http://us.topman.com/webapp/wcs/sto...=-1&productIdentifier=product&catalogId=33059

Funny how a Chino jogger is better then sweat pants jogger, when "Jogger" actually implies working out in the first place...
Things that make you go Hmmmm...

Funny how a Chino jogger is better then sweat pants jogger, when "Jogger" actually implies working out in the first place...
Things that make you go Hmmmm...
Chino joggers to wear casually

Sweatpant joggers to run/ be athletic in 

Chino joggers to wear casually

Sweatpant joggers to run/ be athletic in 
Yeah I get that, just being sarcastic..
I just don't see how one is better then the other...
They both look nice to me if you can coordinate a outfit together or for good lounge wear/workout
*Yeezus Shrug*

I recall these being posted several pages back. These are the Cuffed Skinny Chinos from Topman.

I happen to stop by the store in Chicago on Michigan Ave. across from the Water Tower.

These go for $52 USD, but they had a sale on chino for 2 for $80.

Got both and they fit TTS. I got the 32S and the length is perfect to show off some runners.

The fit looks too 'straight' imo, maybe it's just the pictures though

What time do Mercer's drop on Mondays?

Always been curious still thinking of copping a pair if a really nice colorway drops.

Good looks

Back
Top Bottom