Jogger pants...

Right. *crosses fingers they go on sale in stores soon* Doesnt look like they are selling like that in store. Black or navy would be picked up quickly

Still waiting on confirmation. I live in the same state and they probably won't get to my house by next week. Smh.

Last edited:
Finally got shipping confirmation. Placed the order on the 31st. Seems like they got a lot of orders placed that day

got shipping for Rudolphs from Kith and black Publish joggers at the same time... funny thing is I ordered from YCMC thursday and Kith on saturday. They must have gotten orders from all of the 50 states when I ordered my pair cause that took forever...no complaints though lol 
smokin.gif

They don't exactly have a day of the week. Just follow their IG account. They announce restocks usually a week in advance.
^^if you're lookin for joggers just do a google search. I think YCMC still has some

Got my shipping confirmation ycmc earlier. And my order from publish came in. It's definitely gonna take some time getting used to the joggers. Went with a 36 and they are a little loose but a belt fixed that quick, the length is perfect. Gonna have to wear them for a whole day to get the feel for them.

my second pair of joggers came in from YCMC earlier. They fit great, same as the bedrich. happy i scooped them up for that price.

That was pretty bad sarcasm lol those look nice to me. The rest are nut huggers lol

Man I hate you guys. Hurt my feelings.

On a serious note, are the Publish Joggers TTS? I wear sz31 in 511 jeans and sz30 in J.Crew chinos. I'm leaning towards the 30 but am not sure.

Thanks in advance for your participation of spreading knowledge.

Any taller guys comfortably wearing joggers? I'm 6'4" and bought a pair of Kith Mercers last week and the cuffs stopped way too short. I would really like a pair that actually fits. Any suggestions? :nerd:

Man I hate you guys. Hurt my feelings.

On a serious note, are the Publish Joggers TTS? I wear sz31 in 511 jeans and sz30 in J.Crew chinos. I'm leaning towards the 30 but am not sure.

Thanks in advance for your participation of spreading knowledge.

From what I've read go down a size. I wear a 36x32 in Levi's 514 and I got publish in 36 and they fit the same. I'm still losing weight so they are loose but I like the length. So I should have gotten a 34.

Back
Top Bottom