Jogger pants...

Phobias are clinical psychological conditions. Those are still diagnosed by a dr.
If the subject of the phobia does not exist in the environment of the person with the disorder then the phobia cannot be diagnosed.
Seeing as I live in the suburbs and know no gay people AND I dont see your degree hanging in here, im just gonna go out on a limb and guess you aint qualified to diagnose anything

Proto got stans...who knew?
Yes phobias are medical conditions diagnosed by doctors.

You may not like what im saying but different opinions are the only reason message boards have any value.
DISCUSSIONS.

See the problem is more people are thumbing me up than calling me out.
Thats a pretty good indication more people agree with me but are not willing to speak up.
I talk about yeezys yall cry, selfies yall cry, joggers yall cry, ko game yall cry. Jb poor quality yall crying, retro+ colors, more tears.
I use a word like sus and yall get the green light from above to start calling people homophobes and racists.
There is absolutely nothing stopping you from reading my name and getting your scroll on.

Kill that wannabe mod wet snitching because im not required to withhold opinions here.

And there's nothing stopping YOU from seeing a trend, a thread, and/or a shoe you dislike and getting YOUR scroll on... Its a two-way street fam...

However, YOU are definitely entitled to your own opinion...

HOW you convey that opinion is an art you haven't mastered yet though...

TACT. Try it out sometime.

PS - Funny how when YOU disagree with everyone its "your opinion", but when WE disagree with YOU its "crying"....

View media item 668506

Last edited:
Oh and since you're trying to "kick knowledge"...

Straight from WIKIPEDIA's entry on Homophobia...

Homophobia has never been listed as part of a clinical taxonomy of phobias, neither in Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) or International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (ICD); homophobia is usually used in a non-clinical sense.[24]

I don't need to be a Dr. to call a spade a spade.

On that note, keep doin you fam!

Oh and since you're trying to "kick knowledge"...

Straight from WIKIPEDIA's entry on Homophobia...
I don't need to be a Dr. to call a spade a spade.

On that note, keep doin you fam!

Oh neat. So people created a word to make different opinions sound exactly like a mental defect or condition of which drs dont even acknowledge as being real.
I failed to recognize how flawed the word homophobe actually was.
You have enlightened me.

If you paid any kind of attention you would know that I am a Sussaphobe.
A word that is apparently just as credible thanks to your wiki wizardry.

you are the man dog...thanks :smokin

Grey PUBLISH joggers on Social Status were showing up for $0.00, order processed for $10.00 after shipping.

Let's see if they cancel or keep it real like RUVILLA did this morning on the Foams.

Grey PUBLISH joggers on Social Status were showing up for $0.00, order processed for $10.00 after shipping.

Let's see if they cancel or keep it real like RUVILLA did this morning on the Foams.

Just copped. What the hell? Lol if they cancel they cancel. It's a hell of a deal if they honor it though.

Ordered a 30 and 34. Lets see if it actually goes through

Just grabbed a pair...hopefully they honor it, I doubt it, but still worth a shot lol... If they go through rep will be shared!

Oh neat. So people created a word to make different opinions sound exactly like a mental defect or condition of which drs dont even acknowledge as being real.
I failed to recognize how flawed the word homophobe actually was.
You have enlightened me.

If you paid any kind of attention you would know that I am a Sussaphobe.
A word that is apparently just as credible thanks to your wiki wizardry.

you are the man dog...thanks :smokin

What can I say, gotta teach da YOUFS...

I've run out of food (SUSStenance) for you my lil amigo...

Enjoy your bliss...

It still says $0.00 then when you click it and pick your size...it comes up as $90 :smh:
Hope they some how honor it for you guys...but doubt it will happen.

Do the mercer's resell well. If i get them and they don't fit i just looked on Kith's page at the return policy....$14.00 restock fee and you have to cover shipping. So $135 for the pants...$8 shipping to you....$14 restock...and probably $8 ship back....im not taking a $30 L to return some pants.

It still says $0.00 then when you click it and pick your size...it comes up as $90 :smh:

Do the mercer's resell well. If i get them and they don't fit i just looked on Kith's page at the return policy....$14.00 restock fee and you have to cover shipping. So $135 for the pants...$8 shipping to you....$14 restock...and probably $8 ship back....im not taking a $30 L to return some pants.
Yea you could sell them on the bay or a fb group and make your money back

jking0821 jking0821 IIRC, you said you ordered a 33 in the new mercers. This is my size and I'm local (DMV), so if they don't fit you right, lmk, I'd be down to pick em up off you (struck out yesterday on line). PM me if/when necessary. Thanks.

jking0821 jking0821 IIRC, you said you ordered a 33 in the new mercers. This is my size and I'm local (DMV), so if they don't fit you right, lmk, I'd be down to pick em up off you (struck out yesterday on line). PM me if/when necessary. Thanks.

Def will let you know man thanks

Looks like they will not be honoring the orders. Just received this email.

Dear XXX,

We apologize, but there has been a glitch in the system with these specific Jogger pants. The cost of these pants is $90 per pair. If you would like to order these pants, please respond to this email and we can continue the process of correcting your order.

Social Status

Looks like they will not be honoring the orders. Just received this email.

Dear XXX,

We apologize, but there has been a glitch in the system with these specific Jogger pants. The cost of these pants is $90 per pair. If you would like to order these pants, please respond to this email and we can continue the process of correcting your order.

Social Status
I asked if they could honor the glitch seeing how it's not necessarily our fault for the glitch and they said "I hope you well. We do not have pairs in stock to honor the purchase. We appreciate your support and we hope you continue to check out our site"

Last edited:
i got the zanerobe jawns from nordstrom, i love them. i dont concern myself with what another man chooses 2 wear. I also own skinny adidas pants sue me.

I asked if they could honor the glitch seeing how it's not necessarily our fault for the glitch and they said "I hope you well. We do not have pairs in stock to honor the purchase. We appreciate your support and we hope you continue to check out our site"
LOL @ that ******** response about not having pairs, but if you told them you'd pay the $90 stock would be readily available. 

For those that don't know the RUVILLA story from yesterday, someone accidentally launched their Black Friday deals early.. but on top of that, the 50% discount was being doubled ... my coworker got her Royal Foams for $57.50 -- no tax, no shipping. 

Not only did RUVILLA honor their error, they already shipped her **** and the shoes will be here tomorrow. That's some of the realest **** I ever seen. 

LOL @ that ******** response about not having pairs, but if you told them you'd pay the $90 stock would be readily available. 

For those that don't know the RUVILLA story from yesterday, someone accidentally launched their Black Friday deals early.. but on top of that, the 50% discount was being doubled ... my coworker got her Royal Foams for $57.50 -- no tax, no shipping. 

Not only did RUVILLA honor their error, they already shipped her **** and the shoes will be here tomorrow. That's some of the realest **** I ever seen. 
Damn, wish I was on that.

Lol. 

Just got my cancellation email, to which I replied: 
Understood. 

While expected, it's unfortunate that an error on your end was not honored. Again, I understand it from a dollars and cents perspective, but from a brand perspective I do not agree. Sure, Social Status isn't United Airlines, where airfare mistakes won't mean much to the bottom line. But on a smaller scale, more comparable to this situation, sneaker retailer Ruvilla had a similar website malfunction yesterday and all orders were fulfilled. The gesture went a long way and people noticed. 

Unfortunately I'd like to cancel my order. Thanks for the prompt update and congrats on the new website launch. It looks great. 

Back
Top Bottom