Jogger pants...

For those looking for H&M sweats and live in Long Island, Roosevelt field mall has a FSR on navy, black, dark heather, light heather, and forest green, anywhere from XS-XL, 19.95$, they were bringing it out as I was there in the morning today.

Anyone got any info on the sizing of Mercer pants?

I'm about a 31 waist so between a 30/32, but not very tall. I'm thinking 30 since tailoring them would be impossible.

Anyone got any info on the sizing of Mercer pants?

I'm about a 31 waist so between a 30/32, but not very tall. I'm thinking 30 since tailoring them would be impossible.
Get a 30. Im a 33 true and got a 32. Even after drying em there's still a little room.

Yo these would be perfect for slanging girl guide cookies in. 

I would be too cold in shorts and jeans just don't keep my ankles cool enough.

Sometimes i like to be sporty casual at the same time because i find being sporty and casual too restrictive.

My waist size is a 34, could someone tell me how every pair of this style pants at the mall fit please?

Sometimes i like to be sporty casual at the same time because i find being sporty and casual too restrictive.
My waist size is a 34, could someone tell me how every pair of this style pants at the mall fit please?

tts

Corny

need to hit the mall tomorrow and see if H&m has them in stock......been sold out online for weeks
Where you at?

H&M's in nyc had em. Full stock too. NJ H&M's, not so much lol.
NC....still aint hit the mall 
laugh.gif
 but now I will in the morning 

Well i finally went for it....i was looking for a pair of khaki joggers...and i was like il check in on mercer monday....the color was chai....my order has been placed. I went with a 33. I am a 34 in levi's 511s and my zanerobe joggers are a 34...so since everyone said kith's fit a little big i went with a 33 which i wear in j.crew. I hope they aren't too tight.

Will post pics when they get in.

Nah it was DEF corny... Classic case of trying too hard...

Your imagination sounds suss fam...
Ya reps suggesting people find 1 out of 10 things you say helpful.

You on ya 9 outta 10 grind again with this comment, go figure.

I fear your ankles may be cutting off circulation to your ability to interest other humans with your thoughts.

Turn down yesterday

Ya reps suggesting people find 1 out of 10 things you say helpful.
You on ya 9 outta 10 grind again with this comment, go figure.

I fear your ankles may be cutting off circulation to your ability to interest other humans with your thoughts.

Turn down yesterday

Ole quick wit boy with the late pass....

Your intelligence levels (or lack thereof) speak volumes...

Peep WHEN i joined NT, And think slowly about WHEN the reps system was implemented...

But reps must mean that much to you and you're homophobic crusaders... Not as serious to me kid...

But I guess that's what defines YOU... Capin for everything you think is suss? Lame AND insecure.

Oh, And you're last statement makes no sense and is beyond incoherent.

On that note, keep up the homophobia and stirring up the pot for no apparent reason. The banned Hammer will inevitably swoop in and find you.

Last edited:
Homophobic? You are diagnosing medical conditions now?

Nothing im sayin is breaking rules. I asked no one to join a crusade much less agree with what I said.

If by stirring the pot you mean sharing opinions you dont agree with thr internet likely frustrates you badly and often

Homophobic? You are diagnosing medical conditions now?

Nothing im sayin is breaking rules. I asked no one to join a crusade much less agree with what I said.

If by stirring the pot you mean sharing opinions you dont agree with thr internet likely frustrates you badly and often

Homophobia is a medical condition? Yeah that DEF confirms that you ARE as dumb as you sound...

Nah, IGNORANCE annoys me actually... You spew it, then Play dumb (or in your case, normal)...

Then again, if I was the only one calling you out on it, you MIGHT have a point...

But its all good, carry on...

Proto got stans...who knew?
Yes phobias are medical conditions diagnosed by doctors.

You may not like what im saying but different opinions are the only reason message boards have any value.
DISCUSSIONS.

See the problem is more people are thumbing me up than calling me out.
Thats a pretty good indication more people agree with me but are not willing to speak up.
I talk about yeezys yall cry, selfies yall cry, joggers yall cry, ko game yall cry. Jb poor quality yall crying, retro+ colors, more tears.
I use a word like sus and yall get the green light from above to start calling people homophobes and racists.
There is absolutely nothing stopping you from reading my name and getting your scroll on.

Kill that wannabe mod wet snitching because im not required to withhold opinions here.

Back
Top Bottom