Jogger pants...

I bought the tapered H&M sweatpants today and am liking them so far. A little tight for my usual tastes, but for just lounging around and running errands they'll be fine.

need to hit the mall tomorrow and see if H&m has them in stock......been sold out online for weeks

got a couple nike joints im really digging them i wear them with any lowtop sneakers like kobes ,kd's ,and flyknit,roshe . never been the type to wear baggy sweats anyways unless im lounging at the crib

From NDC? I need a pair man

Did you go TTS on the trippy slim? That's a steal compared to what's outs there now. Might have to grab some soon.
Picked up mediums.

Small fit a lil better, but it was too tight on the calves, plus they will shrink a lil when I wash or dry them, so it was a no brainer to get meds.

I recall these being posted several pages back. These are the Cuffed Skinny Chinos from Topman.
I happen to stop by the store in Chicago on Michigan Ave. across from the Water Tower.
These go for $52 USD, but they had a sale on chino for 2 for $80.
Got both and they fit TTS. I got the 32S and the length is perfect to show off some runners.

View media item 649961

[URL=http://us.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?searchTerm=cuff[/QUOTE]
The fit looks too 'straight' imo, maybe it's just the pictures though
[/URL]
[URL=http://us.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?searchTerm=cuff[/QUOTE]
I have the grey ones (first pic)

Fit is great, but I should of bought a 32, I got a 30 and it's REALLY tight. Ugh. I went with 32L in the black ones though, wash/dry them and they fit better. I think next time ill go 32R, if they have my sz.[/url]

i've been looking at the nike AW77 cuffed sweats.

can anyone comment on if they're heavy and thick? cuz i want them for the gym but i don't wanna be sweating bullets in 'em. i like thinner sweats for the gym.

also curious if you guys could provide info on sizing... i usually get mediums in jogger sweats at H&M, and typically wear a 33 - 34 in jeans and chinos...

thanx in advance.

AW77 are pretty heavy. They fit slightly slimmer in the leg than normal sweats and the length is shorter, but overall fit pretty much the same as other Nike sweats (baggy in the butt and thigh). Waist isn't as elastic-y as I would like, have to tie the draw string to keep em up.

smh bots 
mean.gif

i've been looking at the nike AW77 cuffed sweats.

can anyone comment on if they're heavy and thick? cuz i want them for the gym but i don't wanna be sweating bullets in 'em. i like thinner sweats for the gym.

also curious if you guys could provide info on sizing... i usually get mediums in jogger sweats at H&M, and typically wear a 33 - 34 in jeans and chinos...

thanx in advance.
Those pants fit pretty slim and the fabric is kinda thick so I wouldn't recommend wearing at the gym.

I didn't want them to fit me like jeggings so I went one size up from my usual size and they fit me perfect.

damn. well the black cuffed sweats at h&m right now are thick as hell, and imagine i'd sweat my @$% off in them...

i want a plain, straight black (not dark charcoal), pair of cuffed, slim, sweats for the gym... can find greys and blues all day, in the right thickness and everything, but black eludes me...

might still give these nike ones a try. they can't be thicker than those ones at h&m right now...

i ordered Olive from YCMC- they sent me Hunter.  they were even marked Olive on the tags.  but they are Hunter.  
mean.gif

i ordered Olive from YCMC- they sent me Hunter.  they were even marked Olive on the tags.  but they are Hunter.  
mean.gif
YCMC f***** up my order too... sucks that it happened to you but glad I wasnt the only one. At least you got something close to your order they sent me leather jeggings ina  size 15 when I ordered a 38 in black publish joggers 
eyes.gif

YCMC f***** up my order too... sucks that it happened to you but glad I wasnt the only one. At least you got something close to your order they sent me leather jeggings ina  size 15 when I ordered a 38 in black publish joggers 
eyes.gif
yeah I saw those horrendous things that they sent you- sorry about that!

Publish's hunter and olive colors aren't vastly different. Their stock pics aren't very accurate either.

Mine do too, that's why I say their photos are kinda misleading. The hunters are definitely darker in person than the photo.

Mine do too, that's why I say their photos are kinda misleading. The hunters are definitely darker in person than the photo.
yeah their pics (olive) make them look much lighter and almost tan-ish  Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom