Jogger pants...

Anyone got a list of brands of joggers with a legitimate cuff at the bottom?  Like the Kith Mercers, but not that pricey.  Don't have any money to drop on Zanerobes or Kiths so I'm looking for a cheap alternative.

Anyone got a list of brands of joggers with a legitimate cuff at the bottom?  Like the Kith Mercers, but not that pricey.  Don't have any money to drop on Zanerobes or Kiths so I'm looking for a cheap alternative.
I would suggest taking your favorite pair of pants to the tailor and sewing some ribbed cuffs on the bottoms. You should be able to find ribbed cuffs on an online fabric store. I've seen some people do this and they've looked clean

What's going on in here. I came in here thinking it'd be girls + jogger pants and the entire last page is just guys talking up all normal about actual jogger pants. Unexpected.

bruh, i hate buying pants but im going to have to get some of these for my new job.

these look comfy as hell.

my mall is in the process of building an H&M too.

hopefully they have some of these to try on.

very skeptical about purchasing online.

those publish joggers fit tts? usually i go 34-36 and they only have 36 and 38 in stock. i should be okay right? price is right dont wanna pass it up.

Last edited:
those publish joggers fit tts? usually i go 34-36 and they only have 36 and 38 in stock. i should be okay right? price is right dont wanna pass it up.
I wear 34 normally and 34 was a bit loose so I just wear a belt. If you're closer to a 34 then I think 36 would be a little big.

I wear a 36/38, depending on the style of the pants... Got a 38 in these & they fit perfect.. You may be able to get away w a 36, & worst case you can wear a belt

thanks guys. ordered a 36. didnt want to miss out on that price. belt aint a problem :D

jimmy jazz promo code 40 % off 

EX33

http://search.jimmyjazz.com/search?keywords=publish+jogger

just copped my first pair. 
Just copped my first my black pair thanks to this promo code
smokin.gif

I've heard good things about Publish Joggers, how do you guys like em?

Back
Top Bottom