Jogger pants...

If you can find the tech joints...

Other Nike joggers arent as nice as tech but still, a lot of joggers arent up to par with the techs.

Found this thread while googling Koto joggers.

Haven't seen them mentioned, but KITH Bleecker Sweats are the best sweats I've ever owned. I have black, Navy and oatmeal pair. They're pricey, but quality is superb. Need the Grey pair to complete the set.

looking to get the Navy publish joints in chino material..but the navy i seen on UO doesnt look navy. I have mercers and those are my favorite joggers and im looking to see what publish compares to them. Anybody have navy chinos that can show me the actual color of these?

I
looking to get the Navy publish joints in chino material..but the navy i seen on UO doesnt look navy. I have mercers and those are my favorite joggers and im looking to see what publish compares to them. Anybody have navy chinos that can show me the actual color of these?
I have publish in navy. It's a true navy. I'll take a pic for you after work

Found this thread while googling Koto joggers.

Haven't seen them mentioned, but KITH Bleecker Sweats are the best sweats I've ever owned. I have black, Navy and oatmeal pair. They're pricey, but quality is superb. Need the Grey pair to complete the set.
Heard they were superb. Have you tried nike techs? They're comfy as hell too

Heard they were superb. Have you tried nike techs? They're comfy as hell too

No, don't own any Tech Fleece. My experience with Nike (and Jordan) sweats aren't good. They're all way too long for me. I've heard the Tech Fleece are really nice. I'm happy with my pairs of Publish Brand and Bleecker sweats.

Last edited:
My black pair of Publish joints from Jimmy Jazz came in today.

Pants are on point :nthat:

I say they're pretty true to size on the fit.

I could probably find the info on the tags but since I didn't check when I tried em on earlier, anyone know if there is specific ways you're supposed to wash these pants? The material on these seem like they'll get dirty pretty easily and especially being black...

homeboy thought he was doing it in the nike forum  
roll.gif

I ordered a pair from zumies and they were marked down to 25 from 60, they are more charcoal than black.
They also sent 2 pairs so I ain't trippin, comfy as hell.

I got three pairs from the forever 21 men section while they were available. Not the best quality but definitely worth the $20. They sold out hella quick! Also, don't buy from American Apparel. I bought joggers from there for $70 expecting the quality to be stellar and the crotch was already split when I got them.

Anyone has experience with H&M online? They have a pair i want

Shipping is relatively quick.. Your stuff should arrive 2-4 days after purchasing..

For the Nike Tech Fleece Pants..
I wear a 33x30. Should I go with a large?

Back
Top Bottom