Jogger pants...

Copped a few pair from H & M last night!

Joints def go!

Go perfect with my Air Max 90's [emoji]128076[/emoji]
Gonna check out my H&M first if they got new sizes in before ordering online. Hows the fit for you?

When I tried on their medium it was too baggy for me :ohwell:

jking0821 jking0821 good looking in the nordstrom heads up! Went ahead and ordered the khaki green and jade joints. For $66 each

no problem man i am staring at the khaki greens in my cart right now deciding on pulling the trigger will be my third pair of zanerobes if i do....do i really need 3 pairs.... :lol:

How long are the Jimmy Jazz joints? I'm on the tall side so I'm curious as to how the length is before I cop.

They are Target pics fam, doubt they give effort in taking nice pics.

Even if they were faded, there just the same as getting washed black Levi's as opposed to straight black Levi's.

Now its a budget thing? 
laugh.gif

I have the grey and black ones already. The fit is really nice and they are comfortable.

I didnt know dudes had such an elitist view on jogger pants of all things though but im not judging

Alright, i'm finna try these out so my question to the people that got them is should I buy a pair from nike or just go to H&M and cop from there?

Alright, i'm finna try these out so my question to the people that got them is should I buy a pair from nike or just go to H&M and cop from there?

If you have the cash but both bro. I have them both, rock the h&m to sleep and to do errands and what not. you can dress the nike ones up & quality is on point.

Back
Top Bottom