Jogger pants...

still cant find the grey tech fleece pants in a medium :frown:
I see some on the Bay, not sure if you are willing to pay that much though. Not gonna front, I haven't eem tired them on but I take yall word for them . . 8) :D. Dat quality over quantity (just my opinion of course :wow: [pls dun hurt me H&M/target/walmart/99centstore/dollar_tree/karmaloop/landsend purchasers])

Last edited:
I dont have pics but i have a couple pairs but im very satisfied with my purchase they are also easy on the pockets so a win win

Unless your fat, big boned and built like a football player, or a body builder, youre naturally gonna have smaller legs. He could do all the squats he wants, his legs would never fill up that space.

Seriously if you are big up top and have little legs don't wear tight pants like that it makes your proportions look terrible. Dress for your body type. The only dudes that should be wearing skin tight pants like that are dudes that are super thin. Even if you have big legs size up so it doesnt look like you are wearing running tights. It's not that hard :lol:

And just for the record if he did all the squats he wanted...he could get bigger legs...legs that would fill up that space...idk why you would think you can't get your legs to grow

Seriously if you are big up top and have little legs don't wear tight pants like that it makes your proportions look terrible. Dress for your body type. The only dudes that should be wearing skin tight pants like that are dudes that are super thin. Even if you have big legs size up so it doesnt look like you are wearing running tights. It's not that hard
laugh.gif

And just for the record if he did all the squats he wanted...he could get bigger legs...legs that would fill up that space...idk why you would think you can't get your legs to grow
He could, but you know how hard it is to get bigger legs? To get bigger in general? Dude looks husky as it is, he doesnt wanna get bigger. 
laugh.gif

Hey wassup fellas.  Glad i found this thread.  Was gonna cop some Kennedy Denim Weekender pants yesterday but the shop wanted $95!  WT F?  way too much

Anyway, Im looking for the Microdot model in Navy.  If anyone has seen it around let me know.

I've checked Attic, Karma, but not having any luck finding my size.

Also Publish joints are ill 

Munk Trunks had to go back to Nordstroms... them ***** was looking like hammer pants

think i'm going to go with the Slingshots in black acid... that $150 price tag tho.... ***** need a coupon or something

Seriously if you are big up top and have little legs don't wear tight pants like that it makes your proportions look terrible. Dress for your body type. The only dudes that should be wearing skin tight pants like that are dudes that are super thin. Even if you have big legs size up so it doesnt look like you are wearing running tights. It's not that hard :lol:

my genetics are bad, i do leg days as much as i would for any body part. i still got kevin durant legs... strength increases but still looks like KD lol . I do size up a bit so that it doesnt look like tights on me.

another note, you guys think joggers will ever start dropping in price or the nicer brands go on sale more often. 80+ for pants seems a bit ridiculous.

Ive even heard kith ones arnt even worth the price. The quality isnt up to par with their prices.

I want to get a pair of zanerobe but i just cant bare to drop $100 down on a pair of chino/khaki style pants. is the quality that good for the price tag? im guesing these are made in china then again im dropping 160+ on Nikes... LOL

Last edited:
Munk Trunks had to go back to Nordstroms... them ***** was looking like hammer pants

think i'm going to go with the Slingshots in black acid... that $150 price tag tho.... ***** need a coupon or something

Damn man that sucks they are on my list of possible purchases but i can't find a good fit pick that isn't the zanerobe model so they look like a perfect wash and fit great...but pics of just the pants the wash looks kinda ehhhh

my genetics are bad, i do leg days as much as i would for any body part. i still got kevin durant legs... strength increases but still looks like KD lol . I do size up a bit so that it doesnt look like tights on me.

another note, you guys think joggers will ever start dropping in price or the nicer brands go on sale more often. 80+ for pants seems a bit ridiculous.

Ive even heard kith ones arnt even worth the price. The quality isnt up to par with their prices.

I want to get a pair of zanerobe but i just cant bare to drop $100 down on a pair of chino/khaki style pants. is the quality that good for the price tag? im guesing these are made in china then again im dropping 160+ on Nikes... LOL

i hear you man i am a little bias ive played soccer my whole life so my legs tend to be bigger just from that.

But there are deals to be had. I got my first pair of zanerobes from urban with the $20 off $100 coupon (added a pair of socks for $2 to cross the barrier). I got my second pair of zanerobes from nordstroms caught my size at 50% off paid $47 after shipping. I did pay full price for my mercers....which i think you kinda have too :lol: they are great pants and if you can splurge id say do it...but to me they are "worth" about $100....not $135 + tax and shipping end up being around $145

^

Seen those, basically the same as their classic jogger but with an actual cuff? Hope they really arent as short as it shows on the models.

Back
Top Bottom