Jogger pants...

anyone ordered from here?

a few pages back, others have ordered from there. from what i hear, its a new company and they need to work out a lot of problems but they are legit

has anyone bought joggers from ASOS the actually brand not the other brands they sell, if so how are they?

He could, but you know how hard it is to get bigger legs? To get bigger in general? Dude looks husky as it is, he doesnt wanna get bigger. :lol:

Thanks everyone for the concern of my legs , I've been squating for yrs and deadlifted more weight then you can count , would like to see the talkers in the gym one day hang with me on any day please
Let's do in Chicago

Everyone is a gossip girl here , worrying about my legs thanks so much , I'll ask yall yo rate my make up too , lil school girls

Last edited:
bro you are on an internet message board and you posted a pic that looks goofy. We aren't going in on you. You can chill out and stop PMing gym threats to people

Its the internet its not that serious

Thanks BRO didn't know till now
Your make up looks great today and that dress brings out ur eyes

Last edited:
Everyone is a gossip girl here , worrying about my legs thanks so much , I'll ask yall yo rate my make up too , lil school girls

i do deads and squats too

i dunno joggers look awkward on me i only wear them inside the house

def look better on slimmer guys imo

i agree it makes your proportions look weird an i dont have skinny legs either, i only spent money on that one h&m pair though but i was like nah im good after that

also youre prob at least 6 feet+ like myself i gather from that pic (cuz your shoes make that pic look even more goofy, i wear a sz 12 shoe myself), i have lean muscular legs an a small waist you throw joggers on it just makes it look like you have chicken legs with a huge upper body though.

i believe you but if you dont think the pic looks awkward........well yea thats how my pic would look also an i think it looks awkward

your upper body is gonna look huge but joggers just make your legs look small, not like they are exposed they are slim fitting sweats nobody knows you got legs its just not a good look.

im not gonna right now but if you think youre the only one who works out i can show you my quads an calves later

Last edited:
We are talking about sweatpants here, how is it possible that this thread is 43 pages?
If you cant see why (which isnt a big deal to begin with) then you have no business in this topic.

Why even post something like that? 
laugh.gif

i do deads and squats too

i dunno joggers look awkward on me i only wear them inside the house

def look better on slimmer guys imo

i agree it makes your proportions look weird an i dont have skinny legs either, i only spent money on that one h&m pair though but i was like nah im good after that

also youre prob at least 6 feet+ like myself i gather from that pic (cuz your shoes make that pic look even more goofy, i wear a sz 12 shoe myself), i have lean muscular legs an a small waist you throw joggers on it just makes it look like you have chicken legs with a huge upper body though.

i believe you but if you dont think the pic looks awkward........well yea thats how my pic would look also an i think it looks awkward

your upper body is gonna look huge but joggers just make your legs look small, not like they are exposed they are slim fitting sweats nobody knows you got legs its just not a good look.

im not gonna right now but if you think youre the only one who works out i can show you my quads an calves later

Quads and calves you say

:evil:

I don't get in to the skinny trend at all , I was trying on the raved about highly sought after tech fleece pants , and realized who and why there not for me , idk why everyone feels the need to critique me trying on sweats

I don't get in to the skinny trend at all , I was trying on the raved about highly sought after tech fleece pants , and realized who and why there not for me , idk why everyone feels the need to critique me trying on sweats
I honestly thought it was the angle. Im all for proportion but I dont think they looked too bad at all. I was just saying (to the other poster) you cant necessarily make your legs bigger "just like that" to fill in the pants.

Not to interrupt the discussion (
laugh.gif
), but I was planning on making a run to Urban Outfitters this weekend to try some on in store. Any one know if they stock most of their online stuff in store?

Back
Top Bottom