Jogger pants...

I got my H&M sweats for $15. They are ok. They are comfortable and warm but i have washed them 3 times (no drying) and they are already pilling around the crotch.

I don't mind since i basically just use them after the gym and throw them on to walk home so i am not trying to impress anyone.

Size wise i am a 34x32 in levi's 511's and i got a Large in H&M. The waiste needs to be tied but i have bigger thighs and they fit good in the legs. I think a medium would have been skin tight

Saw jogger pants in Footaction today. Looked and felt ok but didn't really check em out in detail. Looks like everyone bout to hop on this style train...

Technically jogger pants have been around for a while, remember those old Russell sweats with the cuff? I guess those count as joggers. Now they just have a slimmer silhouette.

Footaction ones cant be bad, cant dress them up like Nike Tech joggers but for the gym and lounging around im sure they'll do the job.

Even the joggers with the slim silhouettes have been around since the 80s at least. As everyone knows that fashion recycles itself with a twist.

I wear a 38 and they don't look any different then other pants/sweats... 

it just all depends on your body shape... 

if you look stupid in joggers, you probably just look stupid in most clothes in general... 

an "athletic" fat ***** is going to pull them off better than a round, on the verge of sloppy fat *****.... 

i also think it depends on the brand .... Zanerobe Slingshots are my favorite... got a pair of ZR Munk Trunks coming in Friday

Athletic fat? I know what you mean, but its about proportions. Joggers slim youre lower silhouette down a ton, its not gonna look too proportional if you're legs look super small yet you gotta wear an XL top.

Think the oversized flannel/long t-shirt trend looks stupid? Cause its not proportional.

Topman Acid Wash Moto Joggers

If they make these in a solid colorway, they'd have a big hit.

_8832944.jpg

Joggers slim youre lower silhouette down a ton, its not gonna look too proportional if you're legs look super small yet you gotta wear an XL top.
thats not always... not from my experience anyway

again, it all depends on the brand.. 

the companies making good joggers know that a person wearing a 38 is NOT skinny... some joggers are slim fit and some are true to size... the true to size ones that i've purchased are cut just right   

not everyone is going to look like a lolipop lol...

my opinions come solely from Publish and Zanerobe brands ... don't own any others 

Zanerobe's are tight as hell. Not Tech pant tight, but ive owned a pair that I returned cause I thought they were too slim and I wear a 32.

The whole point IMO of a jogger is a tapered cut with a rib to show a slimmer silhouette and to show off whatever you are wearing.

You might as well post pics, not to criticize but to show what you mean. The "good" companies are the companies who make nothing but slim/well constructed cuts. Show me a company who has joggers that arent tapered hard.

Last edited:
Zanerobe's are tight as hell. Not Tech pant tight, but ive owned a pair that I returned cause I thought they were too slim and I wear a 32.

Zanerobe has different fits iirc. There's sureshot and then slapshot and another one as well, i don't remember.

Those Topman joggers are pretty nice. They look like a Biker pant, which you can dress up more so than the casual jogger or sweat IMO.

Yesterday, I tried the Zanerobe Sure Shots and liked the fit a lot better than the Slap Shot. I may be a few days or weeks late, but does anyone have a coupon for Zanerobe? Wanted to ask on here first before I bought them from Nordstrom's. Thanks guys.

Zanerobe has different fits iirc. There's sureshot and then slapshot and another one as well, i don't remember.
They're all slim. Sureshots have the tie, slapshots have the button on the waist. Might be the other way around. John Elliots are nice.

Just Grabbed these Elwood chino elastic cuff joggers from plndr for 50% off with shipping came out to 32 bucks
View media item 813428
Idk why but PLNDR upped the price on those Elwoods. The ones I bought were $39.99 at first but with a 50% off code! they came out to $19.50 each and I bought 4 of them. They are a nice jogger. Thin material and they stretch out after a wear or two so you have to wash them after a wear or 2 to keep the slim skinny tapered look. But they look nice in person and the price is great.

got mines in too. fit is pretty good. tbh i wouldn't pay the retail for these. i don't feel like they are worth the $80+. the little details are cool though. might consider the nike tech fleece pants to get real comfortable with it.
I agree, $80+ is a little much for them. Still real nice nonetheless.

how do the nike tech fleece pants fit? dont see the measurements on there. i'm 5'9 and i usually wear a 31x30 in other pants. would this be equivalent to small?

anywhere have the navy blue available?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom