Jogger pants...

Anybody know how the Koto Sendai joggers fit? Only $59 on UO. 

On a side note, I wish Forever 21's men section would bring back their jogger pants. Bought a few pairs for under $30 and they fit great. 

Yeah not many people like them lol. That's all they have right now. They look better in person but I slept on the solid colored joggers from them
mean.gif
I ordered the olive, army green, khaki colored, and black ones. The black were too small and ended up giving em to a co-worker lol. Idk why they don't bring them back due to the fact they sold out so fast. 

Just copped some Zanerobe Chino Joggers....

Really like how they fit, but i'm now realizing how much I spent for just 3 pants. :smh:

Then I go online shopping and find Elwood Clothing, and see their jogger for 1/3 the price.

Gonna return the Zanerobes tomorrow.
Honestly, that's worth it IMO. Three pairs is a bit excessive, but even then that's only like two pairs of kicks and these will last you. Just my point of view because from my experience nothing fits or looks as good as Zanerobe.

Yeah i agree. They gave the best looking jogger pants period imo.

I ordered the olive, army green, khaki colored, and black ones. The black were too small and ended up giving em to a co-worker lol. Idk why they don't bring them back due to the fact they sold out so fast. 
I think Forever 21 doesn't bring back items after they sell out. I bought the ones I pictured and it just makes me regret passing up on the solid colors when I had a chance to order them

I think Forever 21 doesn't bring back items after they sell out. I bought the ones I pictured and it just makes me regret passing up on the solid colors when I had a chance to order them
They were a great deal. Think each they were $30 including shipping or less. I just these ordered Koto Sendai's in a medium from urban outfitters. I'm hoping they aren't too tight.

Last edited:
Publish Legacy, you can only purchase them at Urban Outfitters. They are an exclusive to them and are perfect for us shorter people. Their website offers Black and Olive. They have a light grey in store only.
Just a note the new Publish Legacy joggers are actually longer than their original. I have both pairs and the Legacy are a good 2" longer so I don't think the 27" inseam listed on the UO website is entirely accurate, unless their originals were 25" inseams. The extra length seems to come from the sweatpant cuff part.

Im assuming ripstop would be great in the spring since its a thinner material than say cotton (to me anyways).

But just the little squares bother me. Its alot more noticeable than you think. I dont like the clashing of textures too much when I put together an outfit.

Im happy with the pairs I have (black and olive) but I just personally woudnt purchase another pair. 

Im assuming ripstop would be great in the spring since its a thinner material than say cotton (to me anyways).

But just the little squares bother me. Its alot more noticeable than you think. I dont like the clashing of textures too much when I put together an outfit.

Im happy with the pairs I have (black and olive) but I just personally woudnt purchase another pair.
Got'cha. That's the color grey I am hoping Publish makes in the Legacy.

Fellas, I was wrong about Zanerobe.

Wanted to get a new pair of joggers and I had some gift cards to UO, so I figured I'd head there. Tried on the Sure Shots for a second time (first was last summer) and was really impressed with the comfort, fit, and overall quality of the fabric on the lower extremities of my body.

I actually like the drop crotch effect a lot more this go around. Like someone else said, it gives the pair an avant garde look, which is something I've warmed up to.

Zanerobe >

Fellas, I was wrong about Zanerobe.

Wanted to get a new pair of joggers and I had some gift cards to UO, so I figured I'd head there. Tried on the Sure Shots for a second time (first was last summer) and was really impressed with the comfort, fit, and overall quality of the fabric on the lower extremities of my body.

I actually like the drop crotch effect a lot more this go around. Like someone else said, it gives the pair an avant garde look, which is something I've warmed up to.

Zanerobe >
The drop crotch only looks good on skinny and muscular dudes IMO. If you're top heavy, it's going to throw off the whole silhouette.

Rip stop isn't noticeable from afar. I have a black rip stop pair from Publish and I like it.

Back
Top Bottom