Jogger pants...

Sorry bro, I didn't end up buying the skinny joggers. Tried it on at my local tillys. They were too "skinny" for me and looked like leggings on me. The twill was still quite slim tho, even with me sizing up. I'm not a skinny dude.

i ordered the elwood bedfords in a 32..

man those things are extemely small, and im not a big guy either.

was very dissapointed especially since i ordered 2 pairs for 40 bucks each.

will be returning them. 
tired.gif
Damn I just bought 2 pairs of the skinny joggers from Elwood. I hope they don't end up looking like leggings either
tired.gif

Do you guys wear Levi 511's though? there's a bit of stretch with my pair which gives it some breathing room. That's more or less the look Im going for with these Elwood's...

Last edited:
Sorry bro, I didn't end up buying the skinny joggers. Tried it on at my local tillys. They were too "skinny" for me and looked like leggings on me. The twill was still quite slim tho, even with me sizing up. I'm not a skinny dude.

i ordered the elwood bedfords in a 32..

man those things are extemely small, and im not a big guy either.

was very dissapointed especially since i ordered 2 pairs for 40 bucks each.

will be returning them. |I

Damn I just bought 2 pairs of the skinny joggers from Elwood. I hope they don't end up looking like leggings either |I

Do you guys wear Levi 511's though? there's a bit of stretch with my pair which gives it some breathing room. That's more or less the look Im going for with these Elwood's...

Bruh... I PM'd you to size up! :lol: It also says "size up if unsure" in the detail section before checking out.

Bruh... I PM'd you to size up!
laugh.gif
It also says "size up if unsure" in the detail section before checking out.
Fml lol thanks for lookin out though. I'm a 31 in Levi's and a 30 in J. Crew/Banana Republic, so Im gona cross my fingers that the Elwood's in 32 is good..fuhh

cookie?

ppl have been rockin publish joggers and mercers for while now...

5 months?? u late b

I can't believe all the hate.

I was just saying, y'all can just forget about it.

I was just saying that I like joggers and thankful that NT's been likin' them too.

sigh.

It's not hate. The way the post sounded was on some "I got this before the release date" attitude.

If you like the style then enjoy them. That's all you had to say.

I do see them a lot when I'm out and about now. The market is darn saturated now with so many brands out. I wonder how long it will be before the tide shifts. Would be super dope if someone makes them in linen and seersucker fabrics a la menswear.

Nah meng, joggers will be around for a long time IMO. Too clean of a look.

If they made joggers in seersucker or anything other than chino/sweatpant/etc material, I think that would be a trend that would die fast.

Last edited:
Nah meng, joggers will be around for a long time IMO. Too clean of a look.

If they made joggers in seersucker or anything other than chino/sweatpant/etc material, I think that would be a trend that would die fast.
Oh, yeah. I don't disagree with that. The silhouette is nice, and looks great with fitted top or slouchy. I always wear them on the weekends when I can.

There's already a grip of different patterns though. They have to keep reinventing the wheel, how many times can they release the same tan 8-10 oz twill fabric? :lol:

Joggers gonna stay. They're like the male version of leggings for females lmao.

Only thing I see beint a fad is the leather joggers. Sooner or later it'll be corny to wear

joggers are dope,leather joggers nahhhh.i prefer the sweats and chino joggers myself.they look real clean with any sneakers you wear.its not like baggy pants that when u look back at now you just ask yourself,why?

Only thing I see beint a fad is the leather joggers. Sooner or later it'll be corny to wear

Death of the leather and faux leather joggers and tshirts :lol:

Ill give joggers 2 maybe 3 more months

Ill give it another 5 months - one year max, everyone hasnt hopped on yet so they still have some life left in them.

The sweat pants joggers will stay but everything else i highly doubt will continue.

No offense to the dudes dropping $90+ on them, but you will end up regretting these purchases down the line.

Death of the leather and faux leather joggers and tshirts :lol:

Mannnnn thats all i see on my IG are those struggle fake leather outfits lmao. But i let my boys be great :lol:

Ill give joggers 2 maybe 3 more months
Couldn't disagree more.

No offense to the dudes dropping $90+ on them, but you will end up regretting these purchases down the line.
The only joggers I liked and that fit the way I like cost $90 plus. You might be right, but you also have to take into account that most money we spend on pricey clothing is regretted eventually.

Anyone got fitment info on the Rustic Dime Sunset Joggers? i wear a sz 30 in 511's. Should i stick to 30?

Yup. Stick true to size basically.

& trust me, pant joggers, sweat joggers, etc are here to stay. It's not just some fad, they are more comfortable (imo) than normal jeans. Especially ones that may be a little costly but they're worth it. If they go out of style who cares lol I'll still rock em

Fitted clothing is going to be around for a while.

With the sneaker community only growing, why would pants that are tapered and show off a shoe be a fad that lasts only a few mote months?

Leather joggers and printed joggers are gonna go, but not chino joggers or sweats.

Fitted clothing is going to be around for a while.

With the sneaker community only growing, why would pants that are tapered and show off a shoe be a fad that lasts only a few mote months?

Leather joggers and printed joggers are gonna go, but not chino joggers or sweats.

Exactly.

Perfect example: leggings. When they first started being a thing for females, all the females had the prints on them, different colors, etc.

Now? All you see are basic all black leggings and if my girl see's another chick wearing them with prints on them she calls it ratchet lol.

That's what's going to happen to joggers. Eventually it'll be just normal to just rock the them with solid colors. None of that crazy patterns they have going around now.

Yup. Stick true to size basically.

& trust me, pant joggers, sweat joggers, etc are here to stay. It's not just some fad, they are more comfortable (imo) than normal jeans. Especially ones that may be a little costly but they're worth it. If they go out of style who cares lol I'll still rock em
Repped, thanks!

And i think that as long as there's a running shoe subculture within the grand scheme of the shoe game, joggers will stick around. I doubt anyone has ever gotten into the runner scene without trying a pinroll or a pair of joggers here and there lol.

You also have to take into account the U.K. has been on joggers for years since they prefer wearing trainers (runners) and the style hasn't played out there yet.

Back
Top Bottom