Jogger pants...

i went to pacsun to get more of those bullhead ones and they were gone.

i only got one pair, they are sold out online too.

found some at tillys but the crotch was 
sick.gif

Just received my Joggers from Elwood today...

Man I honestly think these fit better than Zanerobes. I personally like the Skinny Joggers than the Bedford Chino Joggers, so I ended up orderly 2 more pairs today.

I just sized up on the Skinny Joggers and MANNN they look good!

:smokin

Last edited:
Do you have both the skinny joggers and the Bedford's? Whats the difference between the two?

Oh, also, how's the fit? I usually wear 31W in Levi's 511, so which is better, 30W or 32W?

View media item 871488
These are the Elwood twill jogger, not as tight as the skinny joggers. I also got the bedfords in black. They definitely give me more room to move around than the twills.

I bought 2 jogger pants and a belt from the Elwood website and they gave me a free t shirt. Can't beat that.

As with any jogger chino pants, I found it necessary to size up. I normally wear 32, but have gone up to 34 for all 4 of the jogger pants I've bought from various companies.

These are the Elwood twill jogger, not as tight as the skinny joggers. I also got the bedfords in black. They definitely give me more room to move around than the twills.

I bought 2 jogger pants and a belt from the Elwood website and they gave me a free t shirt. Can't beat that.

As with any jogger chino pants, I found it necessary to size up. I normally wear 32, but have gone up to 34 for all 4 of the jogger pants I've bought from various companies.
So from skinny to baggy: skinny > twill > Bedford?

Ill prob cop the 32's, just wana be certain of how tight/loose they are. Thanks bud

Do you have both the skinny joggers and the Bedford's? Whats the difference between the two?

Oh, also, how's the fit? I usually wear 31W in Levi's 511, so which is better, 30W or 32W?

Get the 32 if you're going with Bedford. Go 34 if you're going with Skinny's

I really suggest Elwood Clothing anyway...

Free shipping if you spend more than $40.

Use "20OFF" if you spend more than $50... it'll take off 20%

Use "25OFF100" if you spend more than $100... it'll take off 25%

Use "MMD12" if you spend more than $150... it'll take off 30%

I got 3 pairs of Joggers, a t-shirt and stickers for less than 100 bucks... and it came in 2 days.

Last edited:
View media item 871488

How does the twill fit compared to the skinny joggers? Can you post pics of the skinny joggers?

How does the twill fit compared to the skinny joggers? Can you post pics of the skinny joggers?

Sorry bro, I didn't end up buying the skinny joggers. Tried it on at my local tillys. They were too "skinny" for me and looked like leggings on me. The twill was still quite slim tho, even with me sizing up. I'm not a skinny dude.

i ordered the elwood bedfords in a 32..

man those things are extemely small, and im not a big guy either.

was very dissapointed especially since i ordered 2 pairs for 40 bucks each.

will be returning them. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom