Jogger pants...

When shopping for a pair today and sheesh, they were barely any left. They move fast as hell
I have two pairs. I wish I would have bought more. They're sold out online and theres no H&M close to me.

Yeah H&M would be smart to just make an entire line of joggers. They seem to be the most popular brand in the game because of the price and quality.

Just got em Tuesday so I haven't washed them yet. I'll let you know though.
I don't get why they stopped selling them either
When shopping for a pair today and sheesh, they were barely any left. They move fast as hell
its not that they dont make them anymore. i work at h&m and they sell out the day we get the  in. so annoying having kids come in "uhh you have dah pant with dah cuffs they called lyke joggers" lol sorry some kids just annoy me and look doofy in them 

Does anybody know where i can get jeans( that are not skinny jeans) with elastic cuff at bottom in a size 38 thru 44 size?

its not that they dont make them anymore. i work at h&m and they sell out the day we get the  in. so annoying having kids come in "uhh you have dah pant with dah cuffs they called lyke joggers" lol sorry some kids just annoy me and look doofy in them 

Lmaooo da pants with dahh cuffs, thats funnyy

I have two pairs. I wish I would have bought more. They're sold out online and theres no H&M close to me.

Yeah I have like 5 pair from H&M alone :lol: love Joggers. Been wearing them for about two years now. It's just crazy to me how every time I go they are always just flying off the shelves.

These joggers are nothing but a soft relaxed version of skinny jeans.

Water is wet.

Went to HM today, wasnt lookin for joggers but noticed there werent any. Assumed at first its the season change but remember last year they had em around this time.

Yeah I Know, that's why I said "They move fast as hell" :lol:

Yeah I Know, that's why I said "They move fast as hell"
laugh.gif
my apologies for restating something that was already said 
happy.gif

You guys do phone orders? LOL

Anyone try the David Beckham joggers from HM? Look just like joggers but idk if its meant to be for sleepwear. In anycase they do look nice...

Back
Top Bottom