Jogger pants...

Bought a pair of the new publish legacy joggers in green sz 28 from UO. The sweat style cuffs makes these slightly too long for my taste. I like the originals with the regular cuffs instead. Anyone have a new pair (older style) they wanna trade? The legacy's are new but I removed the tags.

i wear my joggers like pants..

not like capris or leggings.

they arent too tight or baggy, they fit just right.

i needed something for work, i always put blousers around my pant leggings to give it that look, but that elastic at the leg opening is the greatest invention next to the telephone.

Bought a pair of the new publish legacy joggers in green sz 28 from UO. The sweat style cuffs makes these slightly too long for my taste. I like the originals with the regular cuffs instead. Anyone have a new pair (older style) they wanna trade? The legacy's are new but I removed the tags.
You can still return with removed tags.

Been looking for some publish brand joggers for under $40 for a couple weeks now.I am mad I missed that city gear $19.99 sale on them.I just cant get down with some of these joggers/leggings people rock right now and I just want some normal pairs in all colors.

The only pair I seen that were decent were the publish brand bedrich joggers.Anyone know a place to get them for a good price?

Also how are the arsnl joggers as well?They are only $30 on flashxhype.

Last edited:
uniqlo jogger sweats are
pimp.gif

for 30$ too.....wish they had more colors...lol
How they fit compared to tech pants/H&M sweats?

Still upset I passed on those F21 joggers with the zipper. 
tired.gif

Joggers gonna stay. They're like the male version of leggings for females lmao.

Only thing I see beint a fad is the leather joggers. Sooner or later it'll be corny to wear
NO i hope this trend die fast. It's starting to irritate the hell out of me whenever i see guys wearing jogger. It's even worse of a look if the guy have big upper body but the legs are small
sick.gif

Can't find the aw77 cuffed fleece in black ANYWHERE.
Had a sz large in my cart on ndc until it kicked me out and said unavailable.

I have been to the 8th search page on google for these. When the hell was the last time any of u past page 1 on a google search lmao

Help me out on finding these online for retail in the us please

Can't find the aw77 cuffed fleece in black ANYWHERE.
Had a sz large in my cart on ndc until it kicked me out and said unavailable.

I have been to the 8th search page on google for these. When the hell was the last time any of u past page 1 on a google search lmao

Help me out on finding these online for retail in the us please

Yeah man its nuts. All nike cuffed sweats are literally nowhere for retail

ah **** it, pulled the triggr on the legacy's lol

after owning 1 pair of mercers (too tight) and but liking the cuffs a lot, im glad for these legacy joints.

i sized down though, publish tend to stretch out

I usually wear a 34 in publish original joggers with a good amount of room in the waist and crotch but legs fitting perfect. You think I can Sz down to a 32 in the legacys? I'm a true 33 and wear Sz 32 in mercers.^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom