Jogger pants...

How can you not call this a trend $100 cuffed pants with elastic waistbands. I can see the nike sweats ones for actually running or wearing with running shoes but as a fashion statement smh stop

How can you not call this a trend $100 cuffed pants with elastic waistbands. I can see the nike sweats ones for actually running or wearing with running shoes but as a fashion statement smh stop

yea these dont make sense to me at all. When someone said that they were made out of chino material i was completely lost.

Not knocking anyone else though. Ive participated in some not so stylish trends myself (i did the rubber-band around ankles at one point), so i can't judge.

NOT GONNA LIE, LOOK DOPE AS **** TO ME. HEADING TO THE MALL LATER ON, SO I'LL PROBABLY COP A FEW OF THE SWEATS AND CHINO MATERIAL JOGGERS.

You just mad you cant fit em.... Yeah I said it... R O B I N S O N 
laugh.gif

reminds me of back in the day when cats from dallas would tuck their pants into their shoes, not just the the tongue sticking out, the entire shoe

this is just a cleaner, less forced version of that

wouldn't mind some grey sweats and some khaki joints but doubt ill drop cash for em

Yall gonna look back in 5 years and be like "the **** was I wearing?"

People can say that now about stuff they wore 5 years ago, and 5 years before that......................................

Naw bruh, I regret nothing I wore 5 years ago, except jorts. Everything else could/would still be worn. I'm not about trends anymore, I'm about building timeless style

Naw bruh, I regret nothing I wore 5 years ago, except jorts. Everything else could/would still be worn. I'm not about trends anymore, I'm about building timeless style

These are just like the tapered pants soccer players wear though and plus if you don't have any fruity colors these can be rocked any time in the future.

Am i the only fan of jogger pants that doesn't like the elastic "bunched up" cuff at the bottom? That's the reason i haven't jumped on the zanerobe's or the publish joints.... Bunched up wrinkled cuff looks terrible IMO, that's why i Like the Kith mercers, because they have a smoother aesthetic with the sweatpant cuff (no wrinkles or elastic that like the ones mygrandma used to wear)...

Sad thing is, I can never find mercers under $200 (since they sell out immediately)... I def hope levis or Gap makes some pairs...

I do have the H&M tapered Slim cuff Sweatpants and they're comfy AF and were only a DUB.

View media item 599189
The lady and I on a flight, I prefer to fly COMFY... Runners and sweats/shorts....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom