Jogger pants...

That's exactly what I'm saying.
Didn't think it was really that hard to decipher a simple point instead of trying to argue for the sake of proving me wrong.

Obviously I wasnt the only one who misunderstood what you were implying by looking at the other responses to your broad statement, but you got it fam. All good.

I am interested in the Kith Mercer pants and the Publish Jogger pants.  Anyone with info on either or both, I am curious to know if they run true to waist size, and also how long the inseam is on either or both.  I am not tall, and also wonder how the excess length will stack near the ankle.  Thanks very much in advance!

Don't know if selling is allowed in the General forums, but I'm impressed you still know your username/password after creating an account 6 months ago and having never posted before.

Don't know if selling is allowed in the General forums, but I'm impressed you still know your username/password after creating an account 6 months ago and having never posted before.
Selling is not allowed anywhere outside of the Buy/Sell forums. 

And one can be a lurker without posting. Some just find nothing of importance to post about. 
laugh.gif

For the people that own the H&M sweats, how's the sizing?

In pants i usually wear a 33x30.

LOL @ poo catchers.

Why the hell are they called that over there?

lol@ poo catchers

My publish ones came in yesterday.  I LOVE the materials, only thing is they run a little big.  I'm going to have to return them and size down for sure.

Got a medium in the H&M sweats. They're a little slimmer (which I wanted). I wear a 32 x 30-32 depending on the pant.

If you want to size up, go with a Large.

Back
Top Bottom