Jogger pants...

I think a store in downtown Miami has Publish jogger pants for $80. I can help some people get a pair if interested.

Where can I get leather jogger pants? Thanks.
roll.gif

pant though

Last edited:
this is so great

I used to wear these at my catholic elementary school because we had to wear dress pants with our polo shirts but these were more like sweatpants.  Also had some with cool stitching and details.  And NO drop crotch , thank.  I think some of them also had elastic waistband     
glasses.gif

I don't think they were cool at all back then but we loved them and wore them non-stop, with holes in the knees and patched and re-patched

Fashion is amazing, these are back and so hot that they are selling out at around 100$.  

I will get a pair when one of the cheap fast fashion places have them readily available for cheap but no drop crotch  , its only a matter of time~

Are we talking joggers? or their sweats? They had a pair of joggers in black that were on their website for a month maybe if that. They were chino material though not sweatpants. I checked a bunch of stores and none had any in stock
I saw 1 pair of these in store, but could never find it online. Is there a link or did they take it down?

Have yet to pull the plug on a pair, been waiting to see if H&M will restock but i did noticed eastwestworldwide.com has the publish joggers in a few colors and sizes for those still looking..

Does anyone have both Mercers and Publish? if so, hows the sizing difference?

Im a 29 waist. I went with a 28 in mercers since they do run about 1-2 sizes big depending on your body type.

i also went with a 28 in publish since they do run a size big.

It's ironic how I thought these kind of pants were so embarrassing when I was little but almost 20 years later, I actually like them for running or going to the gym. Only the plain grey or black ones though.

I really like the kith Mercer pants but it always seems to be sold out

Back
Top Bottom