Jogger pants...

Still confused if I should size down or not, most worried about the waist.  There's no retailers in my region.  Prefer the classic jogger with the elastic cuff, but are the legacy cut shorter ?  the shorter length would probably be better for me, since I'm only 5'9. 
The Legacy is indeed shorter, 27 inseam. To give you some perspective anyone over 5'7 might not like the length on these, unless you like a higher rise. As for the waist I went tts and they fit perfect.

The Legacy is indeed shorter, 27 inseam. To give you some perspective anyone over 5'7 might not like the length on these, unless you like a higher rise. As for the waist I went tts and they fit perfect.

Thanks for the info fam. I am 5'-6" and I think these are the first jogger (outside of sweatpant or nike tech joggers) that i TRULY want. I've wanted Kith Mercers but the Length and Pricepoint/resale value have kept me away. Good to know they are TTS.

First video was dope. 
pimp.gif

Second one was ******ed. 
laugh.gif

For those who've ordered from flashxhype, which brand do you guys prefer? There's a 20% discount y'all!

So I just want a pair of some basic grey joggers/sweats, but the tech fleeces sold out and H&M as well. Can anyone refer me to another good brand? Thanks in advance

Also not trying to spend a crazy amount of money

Last edited:
Which joggers have the shortest inseam in everyone's experience? Cursed with short legs need suggestions.
Publish Legacy, you can only purchase them at Urban Outfitters. They are an exclusive to them and are perfect for us shorter people. Their website offers Black and Olive. They have a light grey in store only.

Last edited:
for those that like to keep it funky, Burlington Coat Factory at DolphIn Mall (Miami Fl) has the American Stitch joggers between 19.99-24.99 in the galaxy theme, snake theme, snake with leather and a few others

for those that like to keep it funky, Burlington Coat Factory at DolphIn Mall (Miami Fl) has the American Stitch joggers between 19.99-24.99 in the galaxy theme, snake theme, snake with leather and a few others

Don't know why this made me laugh hysterically.

Last edited:
hahahaah saw those. something I can see lil wayne in... especially the cheetah print one ahahah

So I just want a pair of some basic grey joggers/sweats, but the tech fleeces sold out and H&M as well. Can anyone refer me to another good brand? Thanks in advance

Also not trying to spend a crazy amount of money

Tillys.com has a bunch of brands at a fair price and Elwood's website has a good deal going on.

Anyone need any publish joggers size 34? I have some brand new black ones. I dont like the way they fit compared to my zanerobes and mercers.

Just copped some Zanerobe Chino Joggers....

Really like how they fit, but i'm now realizing how much I spent for just 3 pants. :smh:

Then I go online shopping and find Elwood Clothing, and see their jogger for 1/3 the price.

Gonna return the Zanerobes tomorrow.

Last edited:

Really like how they fit, but i'm now realizing how much I spent for just 3 pants. :smh:

Then I go online shopping and find Elwood Clothing, and see their jogger for 1/3 the price.

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on 2 pairs of Zans but that price is groce. Might as well cop some Mercers smh

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on 2 pairs of Zans but that price is groce. Might as well cop some Mercers smh

Copped them at Urban Outfitters.

Not gonna lie... was in the dressing room feeling all swagged out, feeling fresh!

Then i'm at home looking at the receipt like "Yo did I really just drop $300+"

:smh:

Really like how they fit, but i'm now realizing how much I spent for just 3 pants.
mean.gif

Honestly, that's worth it IMO. Three pairs is a bit excessive, but even then that's only like two pairs of kicks and these will last you. Just my point of view because from my experience nothing fits or looks as good as Zanerobe.

Last edited:
Honestly, that's worth it IMO. Three pairs is a bit excessive, but even then that's only like two pairs of kicks and these will last you. Just my point of view because from my experience nothing fits or looks as good as Zanerobe.
I agree. The Zanerobe looks a bit more avant garde because of the drop crotch. My 3rd pair is coming in the mail. First pair was copped probably 6 or so months ago.

Invest in quality pieces, dudes. I never got the point of "shoe heads" spending a lot on shoes and the rest of the outfit is cheap, doesn't compliment well.

Anybody know where I can get some cheap plain joggers with the cuffed bottoms like the aw77 cuffed fleece?

No drop crotch tho not looking for beibers.

grey publish legacy joggers on UO now.. so tempted to cop but I have the black and a tan levinson on the way.

Back
Top Bottom