Jogger pants...

Thank you all, repped!    I just made a purchase for the Zanerobe Dynamos.  Hope they're as good as advertised. 
smokin.gif

That's crazy they shrunk even after washing in cold water and not putting them in a dryer. I haven't had that issue with my Publish Legacy's.

Same. I have a few pairs of publish. Kelson, Legacy, and Sprinters. The sprinters and legacy are my faves. Wash cold on delicate, air dry, but fit me perfect. Size 32 im 6 foot 180lbs with kinda big thighs. I get my zanerobes in a 34. The 32s fit me like girl leggings in zanerobe.

As stated sureshots are fantastic. But i feel like they have a more casual/street appeal then publish. I can wear legacys with a button down and feel ok. With zanerobes it feels mismatched. But tall t and sureshots are my go to every day wear. I feel like i have said this like 4 times in this thread :lol:

Sorry to derail.. Any suggestions on what brand or store to grab some tall layering tees?

They tend stretch as you wear them and go back to their og shape after a wash.
They're like way too tight bro.  I mean like hugging all up on my calf.    They're a size 34 if anyone here is interested in them. 

I also grabbed a Legacy in 36, and those fit bigger.  Washed and dried them and now they fit perfect. 

Last edited:
So i scooped two pairs of Nike Tech Fleece joggers from Nike on clearance. My first tech fleece anything. With the discount code they were like $55 so i couldnt resist. Copped the camo and the burgundy.

But man...these things are TIGHT. I really love the look and feel of the pants but idk about the tightness. I got a L and a M and almost feel like the M is a little looser. Im like a 34-36 waist with chicken legs.

Considering a return but im not sure yet. When my girl comes over ill see if she thinks they look bad lmao

If you are lucky enough to still have your size in stock next time they do the "clear the rack" sale again you can get them even cheaper. Came up on 2 pair of dynamo last sale for $36 a pop.
Yeah, i just got three pairs of Zanerobes for 130, which im still happy with

Any of you guys know if the express joggers are worth it? Comfortable durable quality etc. Came up on a deal 3 moto for 80, like new. Just want some feedback on them if any of you guys messed with them.

Any of you guys know if the express joggers are worth it? Comfortable durable quality etc. Came up on a deal 3 moto for 80, like new. Just want some feedback on them if any of you guys messed with them.

I used to rock the Express joggers because they have a decent inseam. I am 6'3"and they had the perfect length.

Nowadays joggers are pretty affordable.. May as well grab some Zanerobes for 40$ if you're still messing with joggers.

I used to rock the Express joggers because they have a decent inseam. I am 6'3"and they had the perfect length.

Nowadays joggers are pretty affordable.. May as well grab some Zanerobes for 40$ if you're still messing with joggers.
Thanks for the info bro, and these would be my first oairs actually, they look.really comfortable. And im asking because each are 80 being tgat they are express, so just might pull the trigger in then

Back
Top Bottom