John Elliott + Co Thread

I know we are all going crazy for the shoes, but JE keeps releasing fire. That new washed denim jacket is beautiful. That price however is not. Gonna see if I can move a few things to warrant me spending 400+ for it lol

That jacket will be $150 less several months down the road lol

upload_2018-8-13_20-48-28.png

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png

Read a page back about JE using "Bergen Logistics" for shipping. I got notified by UPS mychoice that I have an incoming package this week from Bergen Logistics earlier today and I was wondering what that was .....I was like what did I order....lol. If that's true, I guess they shipped my Lebrons out without even sending an official shipping confirmation, etc. If it wasn't for signing up with UPS choice, I wouldn't have known.

Read a page back about JE using "Bergen Logistics" for shipping. I got notified by UPS mychoice that I have an incoming package this week from Bergen Logistics earlier today and I was wondering what that was .....I was like what did I order....lol. If that's true, I guess they shipped my Lebrons out without even sending an official shipping confirmation, etc. If it wasn't for signing up with UPS choice, I wouldn't have known.
Same thing just happened to me

Got the cancel email too, but just copped off nike, probably use the $25 off to get the teal villain I was on the fence about.

corduroy shorts are the truth.
You get them? How is sizing?

It says model is 6’2” 160 with a 30 waist and is wearing a Large. I’m 6’1” 200 with a 33 waist. I’m thinking I may need XL, but I don’t have XL in any pair of shorts I own though, and I’m worried about them being too long.

^you should be straight with a L. I got a L in the cord shorts and they fit me fine. I usually wear M in my Nike b-ball shorts and L in my M&N shorts

It says model is 6’2” 160 with a 30 waist and is wearing a Large. I’m 6’1” 200 with a 33 waist. I’m thinking I may need XL, but I don’t have XL in any pair of shorts I own though, and I’m worried about them being too long.
yep. TTS. Curious if one size down would work as well. Its perfect

JE started sizing up on the models recently - they used to wear M in everything, now they are in Ls. You can check out the actual measurements on the JE site but I'm guessing a large would work for you and XL would give a baggier style.

Back
Top Bottom