John Elliott + Co Thread

Feeling all the corduroy stuff they've been releasing.

Don't know if I can justify paying the price for the shorts or not. Anyone know of any quality, similar-style sweatshorts that are a little cheaper and come in wearable colors?

The crews that dropped today are also solid and I'm tempted to get one.

Feeling all the corduroy stuff they've been releasing.

Don't know if I can justify paying the price for the shorts or not. Anyone know of any quality, similar-style sweatshorts that are a little cheaper and come in wearable colors?

The crews that dropped today are also solid and I'm tempted to get one.
I’ve got a few pairs of the Carhartt College Sweat Shorts that I like a lot.

43508962634_6ffa8e2040_b.jpg

had the anthracite vandals on earlier but they didn't look "right" with the raw hem :ohwell:
42418818840_fef49e7836_b.jpg

Last edited:
This is pretty random but am I in the minority here at that doesn't buy the JE tee's?
I find myself just sweating super easily that it'll just be a waste especially for the price :frown:
Though the only tee I would be interested in is a white mercer to match my villains but that's only on a super steep discount

This is pretty random but am I in the minority here at that doesn't buy the JE tee's?
I find myself just sweating super easily that it'll just be a waste especially for the price :frown:
Though the only tee I would be interested in is a white mercer to match my villains but that's only on a super steep discount

Love JE tees. Worth it to me. And if you sweat a lot, that means you have to wash your clothes regularly. It’s better to have quality tees in that case.

How does the cardigan fit? My regular size would be a small, but I'd like to know which route you went.
The width is very wide but I believe that's the way it's supposed to fit, kind of like a robe?
I usually wear XL in villains, L in raglan (I usually wear sweaters/sweatshirts that are 23" across) and went tts with large for the sweater, kind of wish I went with medium.

Also, I don't know if you dealt with their "pigtail" but the material is extremely thin, just don't expect that thing to keep you warm at all.

Last edited:
Love JE tees. Worth it to me. And if you sweat a lot, that means you have to wash your clothes regularly. It’s better to have quality tees in that case.

Yeah it’s worth it for sure. I still have Mercer tees holding up from 2013 and I don’t take the best care of my clothes. I wear JE almost every day and at while at work too. Wash all my clothes after one wear and machine dry and have had some issues here and there but most stuff has held up for most part. I honestly need to take better care of my clothing and hang dry things more to avoid losing drawstrings and such.

Had 4 tee JE casualties this week from spilling oil on the clothes at work or had those pink bleach looking stains when I pulled them out dryer SMH. Lost drawstrings on two pairs of OG b-ball shorts and the Grey cargos which was a bummer.

I have the olive cargos and two colors of the cord b-ball shorts along with a slew of hoodies I haven’t even worn yet and I’m definitely hang drying anything with drawstrings from now on. But as far as tees go, super durable even if you machine wash and dry all your clothes.

The width is very wide but I believe that's the way it's supposed to fit, kind of like a robe?
I usually wear XL in villains, L in raglan (I usually wear sweaters/sweatshirts that are 23" across) and went tts with large for the sweater, kind of wish I went with medium.

Also, I don't know if you dealt with their "pigtail" but the material is extremely thin, just don't expect that thing to keep you warm at all.

Anyway we can get a full upper body pic with the cardigan?

Back
Top Bottom