John Elliott + Co Thread

I would go with the large. I was thinking about getting another one in medium but thought the armholes would be uncomfortable.
I'm gonna be honestly though, i had no idea what pigtail was until i recieved it and was rather unimpressed after realizing the material is paper thin.
I wear my occasional but sometimes I feel like I'm rocking a kimono :lol:

I would go with the large. I was thinking about getting another one in medium but thought the armholes would be uncomfortable.
I'm gonna be honestly though, i had no idea what pigtail was until i recieved it and was rather unimpressed after realizing the material is paper thin.
I wear my occasional but sometimes I feel like I'm rocking a kimono :lol:
Hahah ok. Been looking for an oversized cardigan for a bit now. Seemed like this may be a solid option.

I do not.
The fabric is thin. I think it's made to be layered, not sure if that makes sense.
I believe there was a fit pic of Adonis wearing the cardigan over the pigtail sweater on JE.com but it's not there anymore :lol:
I'll try to post a fit pic soon.
Gonna try and figure out self timer on my phone :lol:

Anyone got a code for 10% off? I thought I could make a new account and get a code but idk what I’m doing.

For those who copped the Nike LBJ x JE Hoody, how is it? Worth the $200 quality/fit wise?
Not worth it to me. Quality was typical of high-end nike; not bad but def not worth the price. The fit is where it really failed. Fits oversized in the chest/shoulders but super tight on the bottom and hem, causing it to ride up. It was like the bottom half was 2 sizes smaller than the top. I also wasn't a fan of the stripe on the back going half way up the hood. easy return.

I fw the sweatpants heavy though. Probably my favorite pair right now.

anywhere i can find the LBJ socks? Absolutely love the 1 pair i copped and would like some more. Did they make a white pair?

Burgundy Corduroy Crew

IMG_3580.jpg

As far as denim goes how are you guys cleaning them? Directions say wash, cold, but it also says dry clean optional.

Which of the two do you guys go with? I've done dry clean, but doesn't the stuff they use to dry clean affect your **** overtime?

Back
Top Bottom