John Elliott + Co Thread

It was supposedly announced on the 16th. Or at least they let the winners know and not the public. I like that move

AE20A3CB-8423-410E-BBEA-E178E60B52F5.png

It was supposedly announced on the 16th. Or at least they let the winners know and not the public. I like that move
I got email from them with a 10% discount code.

No shoes but i like the fact they offerd something a 10% code. Take notes nike/ snkrs app.

DC55031D-E2F5-45C8-A7F6-1E4E28858A64.png

No shoes but i like the fact they offerd something a 10% code. Take notes nike/ snkrs app.

idk Nike CS is pretty cool.

i got the JTH joints that just dropped.

i hit the chat asking to retroactively apply my bday code. dude was like nah keep the code, im going to apply my discount for you.

so it went from 250 to 200 shipped.

take note JE

They gotta stop dropping **** weekly. Almost always like everything they release. Where the sales at b!!!!

damn man, i didnt get one. Or maybe i did and it went to spam. I just spent over $1k this morning and would have liked to have this available.

thanks bro. I'll just return the one i ordered earlier and order the same items right now with the discount

Hard to pay retail when most of the stuff hits sales these days. Going to try to wait out a couple of the flannels.

Hard to pay retail when most of the stuff hits sales these days. Going to try to wait out a couple of the flannels.

I don’t remember to well but what exactly goes on sale in November? Stuff that’s been out two or more months?

Back
Top Bottom