John Elliott + Co Thread

I’m waiting for sale season myself. But Black Friday is still like 3 months away. The only item I see me picking up full price is those grey jeans and hopefully a re release of Mr. porter destroyed jeans

I find myself moving towards the denim and that’s about it. I like other pieces he makes, but his denim is amazing. Plus I’d use the jeans more than anything else.

I find myself moving towards the denim and that’s about it. I like other pieces he makes, but his denim is amazing. Plus I’d use the jeans more than anything else.
i need to jump into his denim. but not until i lose the last of my weight

I won’t wear any other denim but JE. I got a bunch of tees too... need a couple more hoodies, and a pair of Escobar’s and I’m good for a while probably.

Cast 2 denim are my favorite. Even tho I only have 1,I love the fit and stretch.

Only denim I wear these days if any at all. Usually wear shorts or some tech fleece pants but with the denim choice I go with my cast 2 denim. Bought my first one on sale this year. Will get more on future sales for sure.

END has some on sale but only two colors I believe.

For all taking up the denim, how slim is there denim? I could fit in there large tees just fine, as I’m a large in everything else. However Im a weight lifter and buying jeans is usually hard for me. JE denim looks slim, maybe too slim, is it doable?

they are slim.. I have average legs and they are slim on me.. love them

For all taking up the denim, how slim is there denim? I could fit in there large tees just fine, as I’m a large in everything else. However Im a weight lifter and buying jeans is usually hard for me. JE denim looks slim, maybe too slim, is it doable?
If you lift you will probably have to size up, unles you like your jeans being skin tight.
The jeans also stretch a quite bit but I still had to go up 1 size

I don't have big legs by any means, but my pair are pretty damn tight from the knee down. I have always had big calves, so that's the only part that are tight on me.

I bought size 30, but could probably have worn size 29 (after stretching)... But I think the calves would still be too tight.

I don't have big legs by any means, but my pair are pretty damn tight from the knee down. I have always had big calves, so that's the only part that are tight on me.

I bought size 30, but could probably have worn size 29 (after stretching)... But I think the calves would still be too tight.
r u filipino?

Back
Top Bottom