John Elliott + Co Thread

:frown:.....

took a quick pic & these match up better to my knees than my knee blowout SLP's :D

sorry I don't have the skinnest calves or thighs :wow:

30253917916_677f9bf7d1_z.jpg

Last edited:

Since when is "am I the only one who copped nero's?" a joke?

Interesting sense of humor ya got there bud.
wasn't talking about him bud. 

you are mistaken 

Last edited:
JE is excluded, along with pretty much everything else on the site.

worked on escobars for me.

saks OCT16 is another active code with all different amounts off. order must be at least $250

if anyone sees any maroon half zips that have a working discount code, holler at me :smokin

Last edited:
Is 165 a good price for mercer half zip alpine or should I wait till black friday?

It's actually the saks deal you posted. If you have around $1000 in your cart it'll deduct from each item and the mercer ends up at around 165.

ohhh gotcha, well im not about to drop $1000 :rofl:. Most Id be willing to go up to is the $250/$300 for $50 off

Slate anti-expo restocked. Just grabbed one. Anyone picking up the Bolivia? Real interested to see non filtered pics.

^ nope the bolivia is cool layered i guess but it's such a statement piece it isn't very practical

Could wear the nylon side of the Bolivia solo. Its decent. The Fur with the ribbing is horrible.

Easy pass for me tho.

Last edited:
I think the black/slate Bolivia looks great, I like the ribbing detail. That price though...

Back
Top Bottom