John Elliott + Co Thread

Can y'all try some stuff on and take pics?

Last edited:
Thanks for the comparison of the Plumas and Coasts, people aren't kidding about the Plumas looking dirty. They're not nearly as "rich" color wise as JE's website makes them appear to be.

yeah i was really surprised just how dirty they were. i love them though, definitely on the lookout for a 31 :nerd:

got my black zip from the gap collection today.

pretty happy with it, i had 45 dollars in rewards from gap/br so really only paid 44 for it. not sure it's really worth retail though.

View media item 2187640
I now understand the hype for John elliott denim. Went to Barneys tried them on and fell in love. Luckily they didn't have my size and I found this brand new pair on grailed for 285 shipped (other denim is 424)

JE had a live chat yesterday. Somone on SF asked about a Nero restock and were told this thursday (tomorrow). im case anyones interested

Anyone in here acutally cop any of the JE x GAP stuff? Don't see too many folks in here that did.

Yea the gap stuff is cut a size bigger than the regular je escobars. Below the knee they seem similar, but that might just be because all my regular je escobars have stretched.
nice. I got a gift card for the je website, I'll see if that stuff is on there

nice. I got a gift card for the je website, I'll see if that stuff is on there

They're only on gap's site (last I checked most everything was sold out) or in select gap stores. Check the product pages on gap.com and there's a store locator for each item.

Back
Top Bottom