John Elliott + Co Thread

Depends how you want them to fit. Large is going to give you the classic b-ball shorts look whereas if you size down then it’ll be more slim and cropped. I’m a large in game shorts and practice shorts but TBH I can do mediums in both if I wanted. They’re shorts so the waist is forgiving for up to 3 in too
Wish I had seen that earlier, but saw the model was my height with a 4" smaller waist and 20lbs less than me in a large and figured I had to be as well. Is the waistband foldable? I do that with most of my larger gym shorts anyways to make them a little more fitted.

If they was like $75 I would have copped. Charcoal and olive are fire. My package should be in today so I hope I like the pants and the hoodie I copped.

Wish I had seen that earlier, but saw the model was my height with a 4" smaller waist and 20lbs less than me in a large and figured I had to be as well. Is the waistband foldable? I do that with most of my larger gym shorts anyways to make them a little more fitted.
Yea you can fold them but I think you should be fine

Package came in! Love the fast shipping.
EDC85428-AFAC-4188-803C-EF5AD603C32C.jpeg

I ain’t going to be wearing shorts til after next February and I got enough as it is. I’m probably just going to wait for a flash denim and/or tee sale

cord shorts are nice. I don't wear them that much because the wife dislikes for some reason. Corduroy makes her think of grandpa pants.

TTS though. One thing thought. After a couple of dry cleans, they start to wear down a little.

Did the Nike JE x Icon shoes disappear from the website or sold out? Finally got paid, wanted to grab the parachute beige but I guess sold out.

$157.50 shipped on the website

Only $7.50 over your budget 🤷🏾‍♂️

Did the Nike JE x Icon shoes disappear from the website or sold out? Finally got paid, wanted to grab the parachute beige but I guess sold out.

I think they sold out. They were part of the flash sale yesterday. Think they were a little over $100.

I’m hoping for a denim flash sale today.

You all talking about that JE Lebron in parachute beige right? I've been waiting on that since October. :smh:

I think they sold out. They were part of the flash sale yesterday. Think they were a little over $100.

I’m hoping for a denim flash sale today.

oh wtf. Damn, I missed out. I was either gonna get those or the blacks. Bad timing for me. All colors seem to be sold out.

You all talking about that JE Lebron in parachute beige right? I've been waiting on that since October. :smh:

Yeah, those ones. I guess I saved some money but it was only a little over a $100, no wonder they sold out.

Yep they put them at $105 shipped yesterday so I went back and ordered another beige and the off white joint. Basically got them buy one get one free. Swooped in before they sold out thankfully. That twitter notification of the sale was clutch.

Anyone have a review on the villain hoodie?

Just bought my first one and as the website states it does fit slim so size up. I got my true size and as it does fit slim it's not as bad as I thought. I like how the kangaroo pouch is hidden. I wish I could try on a large just to make sure but I think I'll be good with what I have.

I see that the cast 2 Reyes has sold out as it was the best wash out of the bunch imo. I like the way they fit.

Just bought my first one and as the website states it does fit slim so size up. I got my true size and as it does fit slim it's not as bad as I thought. I like how the kangaroo pouch is hidden. I wish I could try on a large just to make sure but I think I'll be good with what I have.

I see that the cast 2 Reyes has sold out as it was the best wash out of the bunch imo. I like the way they fit.
Quality wise how is it? Looking for a solid hoodie.

Quality wise how is it? Looking for a solid hoodie.

It’s a heavy/thick hoodie. Really well built. Size up. Even one size up is form fitting. The side zippers are kind of 2015-2016, but still one of my favorite hoodies.

I bought mine in 2016, so I’m not sure if it’s changed since then.

It’s a heavy/thick hoodie. Really well built. Size up. Even one size up is form fitting. The side zippers are kind of 2015-2016, but still one of my favorite hoodies.

I bought mine in 2016, so I’m not sure if it’s changed since then.
Yeah I have like 5 of them that I had bought 3-4 years ago. Sized up and went with XL then and they had fit perfectly. Now though, I kind of wish they were 2XLs after several washes and a few pounds put on over the years.

Quality definitely good though. Wouldn't worry about that at all if in the market for one.

I had my mom buy me a Mocha beach hoodie on Nordstrom for Xmas.

Still kind of want to buy some denim if they have a flash sale. Sz30 Washed Graphite's still sold out.

Anyone have the raw indigo pair? I need a new pair of dark denim for work. Nimbus might be too faded for the office. Also like the Canyons

Anyone have a review on the villain hoodie?
I have two and love them. They're great for cooler weather and you can layer well under a jacket in cold weather since they're not thick. The side zips are nice and I like that you can unzip them to cool off some if it's warm inside. Also helps for putting it on. Only complaint is I don't think they're worth their new $228 price. For sizing, I'd go TTS unless you're between sizes or if a slimmer fit won't work for you.

There's a flash sale till midnight on the website on some french terry items and the marigold and cardinal villains are included if you're interested. I've got a gold villain from last year and I'm a fan of the color.

Denim flash sale is up but it’s all cast 1 and daze. I’d buy the cloves if I didn’t already buy a pair. Still need to get the waist taken in though

Back
Top Bottom