John Elliott + Co Thread

Raw Indigos today. turbospartan turbospartan didn’t you have a question about these?
38BB6172-E761-43EC-9530-8B8CEAC056CA.jpeg

Villian,Basalt T,Bomber,Himalayans.

Prob sell the pants shoulda got some Escobars instead. Went to exchange them but they don't process online orders in-store.
Only thing I got 50% off was the Bomber.

Solid pick ups!

Got Cast 1 Corpus 28s in from the flash sale. Waist measures 32.5" through the belt loops. No way I can fit them. What a joke of a size chart.

Charcoal Corduroy Game Shorts
IMG_6650.jpg

Glad I went TTS on these after seeing that some sized down...kind of wish I got the burgundy pair too now.

I got my pair too but I sized down. My biggest issue at the moment with them is having to dry clean them. Who’s got time to dry clean b-ball shorts haha

I got my pair too but I sized down. My biggest issue at the moment with them is having to dry clean them. Who’s got time to dry clean b-ball shorts haha
I think it might just be because I have long legs. :lol: TTS length-wise is already above the knee for me so going down a size would be really short. They have to be dry cleaned? Website says machine wash cold, gentle cycle.

I think it might just be because I have long legs. :lol: TTS length-wise is already above the knee for me so going down a size would be really short. They have to be dry cleaned? Website says machine wash cold, gentle cycle.

Praise god, you’re right haha. I just checked the tag on my shorts and it says dry clean soo I was assuming that was gonna be the only way to clean these. Good looking my dude

My sz 31 Skittles from the sale came in.
They’re fire but way too tight. Gonna have to sell em or give em away :smh:

Praise god, you’re right haha. I just checked the tag on my shorts and it says dry clean soo I was assuming that was gonna be the only way to clean these. Good looking my dude
Just remembered- I actually reached out to customer service when I noticed the same thing on my corduroy crews last year and they told me they were machine washable. Guess they put the wrong tags on all F/W '18 corduroy items.

Back
Top Bottom