John Salley On Michael Jordan! "He's Not The Greatest Player Ever"

**** John Salley ************ road someones coat tails his whole carreer :{

Magic will tell you Mike was the best ever

Larry will tell you Mike was the best ever

Barkley etc.

but this shumck wanna bump his gums Mike prolly punked him during his time getting splinters in his *** for the bulls

professional bench warmer *** ***** wanna take shots at the G.O.A.T I'm catchin the fade with this *** if I see em out in the streets

Barkley etc.

but this shumck wanna bump his gums Mike prolly punked him during his time getting splinters in his *** for the bulls

professional bench warmer *** ***** wanna take shots at the G.O.A.T I'm catchin the fade with this *** if I see em out in the streets

Wth? :lol Not even that big a deal broski

Yea he's been saying this for a while. The hate stems deep for Sally, all the way back to the pistons bad boy days. They all hated each other.

John Sally said Dr.J, Larry Bird, Magic were better than Jordan yesterday on first take. This guy is crazy. He can't stand Michael. I also believe he's trying to be a troll tho just so he becomes more featured on espn regularly.

Yup, John Sally saying MJ is the GOAT = No one blinks
John Sally saying MJ is not the GOAT = My name is in tomorrow's papers, look at me

Whenever I think of John Salley I think of that Dazzling Dunks and Basketball Bloopers VHS that came out in like 1994.

Everyone knows how John Salley really feels about MJ. Dude was part of that Bad Boys Piston's squad. He never liked MJ and never will.

Everyone should know by now he's speaking from hate and just to troll.

roll.gif

+ rep

Barkley etc.

and people say kobe fans are the worst...

I'd rather hear this perspective from former players rather than from armchair analysts. Salley played in the era with & against every player he mentioned, I don't see any reason for concern.

Doesn't John Salley host the Basketballl Wives Reunion show?

Oh yeah......

Let's not even go into his stunning analysis and contributions on the Best Damn Sports Show Period.

John Salley was an average player at best. Dude has always hated MJ, thats why he said this. The man has his opinion.

When I heard this yesterday on first take the first thing I thought was John was just salty how Mike dug in that a**. And he says he hates heaters? John need to look in the mirror and get over it.

Salley played in the era with & against every player he mentioned, I don't see any reason for concern.

Yeah Salley played in that era with many great players and did absolutely nothing. As said before Salley was an average player at best. Salley's claim to fame is being in the movie Bad Boys with those thick eyeglasses and being the host for Basketball Wives, this dude is a FRAUD. He shouldn't even be able to discuss basketball or great players from the past.

Why was this even a headline? Who cares what John Salley has to say about anything :lol

Srs

Last edited:
Yeah Salley played in that era with many great players and did absolutely nothing. As said before Salley was an average player at best. Salley's claim to fame is being in the movie Bad Boys with those thick eyeglasses and being the host for Basketball Wives, this dude is a FRAUD. He shouldn't even be able to discuss basketball or great players from the past.

:lol

Barkley etc.

Slime is tight :rollin

I listened to this interview live on the radio. At one point he said Isiah was the best little guys he'd ever played with or something to that effect. That right there told me why he felt how he felt about MJ. Despite being a teammate of both, he got his first two with Isaih and the Pistons. In that circle you either side with Zeke or MJ and we know how those two feel about each other.

Real talk it'd be different if it was a hof'r speaking on MJ

This ***** scored as many points in his whole career as MJ did in 2 seasons

Dudes gotta know their place I'm not a Jay-z fan but I'm not gunna tell that man how to freestyle or run a business

Dudes claim to fame is riding Isaiah's nuts, being Tom Arnolds sidekick and mediating fights amongst groupie ******* **** he know

Back
Top Bottom