John Wall is TERRIBLE

Jason Kidd as always had a very mellow personality on the court...always in control, never going to fast.  Great tempo.  That's what makes him great.  To say John Wall will never develop some of these characteristics is wild.  He is extremely young and the situation he is in hasn't helped contribute to his growth.  Flip Saunders is not the coach you want instilling values in a young team. 

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by MMG

hes the good in 2k12 though
pimp.gif

Not sure if serious, I went though a whole season with the Wizards and he's garbage. Can't make an open midrange jumpshot to save his life.

Not sure if serious...who the ++!+ would do a season of 2K with the wizards?

well, this terrible player might end up on the Olympic team
[h1]Wizards’ John Wall chosen for Team USA select team[/h1]
By Michael Lee

John Wall has been invited to participate with the Team USA select team that will scrimmage with the Olympic team this summer, USA Basketball director Jerry Colangelo confirmed on Thursday.

138046736.jpg

(Streeter Lecka - GETTY IMAGES) Wall has long stated that one of his goals is representing this country in international competition and being a part of the select team is an important step in being part of the U.S. men’s national team pool. A few months after the Wizards made him the No. 1 overall pick in 2010, Wall said he would like to like to have a chance, “
hopefully soon http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/08/15/AR2010081503312.html.

When it comes to my Bullets/Wizards (and yes, I've been a fan since 1985 when I attended my first game at Capital Center in Landover)...

It's NEVER individual.

It's ALWAYS organizational.

Good day.

Originally Posted by kc24688

He is a very good player but he doesn't have much room to grow. No matter what he will never scare anyone with his jumper and his brain is limited as well by character issues.
character issues? did i miss something?
 no room to grow?

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Jason Kidd also knew when to slow the game down and actually run an offense, and didn't pound his chest and hop around the court after every lob pass or dunk occurs. Just sayin.
What does that have to do with Jason Kidd not having a jumper for 15 years? after the comma the rest of your post is worthless.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by MMG

hes the good in 2k12 though
pimp.gif

Not sure if serious, I went though a whole season with the Wizards and he's garbage. Can't make an open midrange jumpshot to save his life.

Not sure if serious...who the ++!+ would do a season of 2K with the wizards?

I am half way through my 2k12 season with the wiz and Wall leads my team in scoring
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at his brain is limited.....Huh?? He has brain limitations? You know this how?  He is a jumper away from being an offensive threat.  He is on a slow learning curve because his team is terrible.  When he sprints down the floor and throws up a crazy layup everyone just says well that's better then 80% of our actual offense so whatever. 

That "terrible player" ain't gonna be on this Olympic team.

/thread

he would get eaten alive in the international game. SRS

So lemme get this straight a PG who averages 16 & 8 on one of the least talented and worse coached teams in the league is Terrible.. The guy is 21 years old 

Oh and he would get eaten alive because????? are you going to tell me that Wall is a terrible defender now also?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

/thread

HE made it to the select team.  Give this guy some more years to grow.

DROSE on the other hand is a SHAM.  He ain't crossing no body, he's there to sell shoes, and ride his 2 year high.  But again, he went down with injury. He's the next ANFERNEE HARDAWAY.  He had a bad  year, and cats used his break out years as justification for everything.  DROSE is a scam.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

/thread

are you sure? I'm pretty sure Wall has been overseas and done his thing already at this point. maybe I'm mistaken.

is this sports and training or the jealous ones still envy thread?

Originally Posted by tyisny

So lemme get this straight a PG who averages 16 & 8 on one of the least talented and worse coached teams in the league is Terrible.. The guy is 21 years old 

Oh and he would get eaten alive because????? are you going to tell me that Wall is a terrible defender now also?

I really loved John Wall in college, and the dude is still one of the best athletes in the league.....but those stats are misleading. Most of them never occur during any type of "flow" to the game. You can account half of those points to him just grabbing a board himself or getting an outlet pass and going full court for a layup. And even though the team that he's on doesn't have too great of talent, he gets a lot of those assists because he forces the issue. He wants to be the guy to get that assist every time. I'm not sayin he doesn't have good vision, or that he's just being selfish. But you guys act like it's all on his teammates that they just wanna "get buckets and make Sportscenter" when that's just as much a part of John Wall's game as anybody on his team.

Even Though its not what i wanted to see him doing... you gotta admit kid has enormous upside still, but he needs to be working on his game

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I'll be the first to say I wouldn't take Reke over Wall.

A year and a half ago, I would've said you're crazy.

Now though, I kind of agree with you,  it's still Wall > Reke at this point. 

And this is why I don't listen to a damn word Zyzz says
laugh.gif
I swear dude is talking out of his !#@ sometimes. Dude said John Wall is TERRIBLE? Kwame Brown is terrible. Jason Kapono is terrible. John Wall can ball his !#@ off.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I am half way through my 2k12 season with the wiz and Wall leads my team in scoring
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at his brain is limited.....Huh?? He has brain limitations? You know this how?  He is a jumper away from being an offensive threat.  He is on a slow learning curve because his team is terrible.  When he sprints down the floor and throws up a crazy layup everyone just says well that's better then 80% of our actual offense so whatever. 
Wall is a beast in the game, with his speed he can get to the hole everytime. The only gaurd thats seeing him in that game is Rose.

Wall is a good player, he is just a terrible 3 point shooter. he knows this, thats why he only shot 42 of them. Other than that his game is solid and he is a top 10 PG.

Back
Top Bottom