Johnny Depp suing Amber Heard for 50 million? Amber Heard counter suing for “100 MILLION DOLLARS”

4BF7F737-A0B0-4606-A22F-093D56FF8347.png

Depp never hit that woman. There is plenty more evidence that wasn’t admitted in court. Amber is lying. Let somebody hang 50 million over your head you gonna lie and make up whatever you can to get off. Ain’t nobody trying to hunt her down for perjury. She knows she can embellish all she wants.

Why we still acting like they not talking about Elon? Whats up with “E’s” and all that BS?

man i havent watched 1 second of this trial i didnt even know JD was even in a situation like this until i saw the court process started. So im pretty clueless on what this trial stands for society and why its getting so much attention.

on that note is this over with now so i can at least get cliffs?

man i havent watched 1 second of this trial i didnt even know JD was even in a situation like this until i saw the court process started. So im pretty clueless on what this trial stands for society and why its getting so much attention.

on that note is this over with now so i can at least get cliffs?
it's johnny depp who is one of the biggest actors of this era and pretty much got shut out of hollywood because of these allegations
i didn't watch too much, but checked in every now and then
tmz, ET, etc has to fill their time

this really going to be a future mini-series. there's too much characters :lol:

The video is self explanatory. Kate Moss had nothing to do with the trial but the second Amber mentioned her she needed to be called forward and once again she shot herself in the foot

Did libs win in this case? Haven't followed it but I assume it is possible.

Back
Top Bottom