Johnny Depp suing Amber Heard for 50 million? Amber Heard counter suing for “100 MILLION DOLLARS”

Now I gotta go get me a bottle of Dior Sauvage to celebrate!!
You need to go full nawghtyhare nawghtyhare and go to your local supermarket and find the magazine rack. Get the issue of GQ, rip out the cologne sample pages, and rub it all over your shirt.

If security ask you what your are doing. Just say you are sampling the fragrance.

You need to go full nawghtyhare nawghtyhare and go to your local supermarket and find the magazine rack. Get the issue of GQ, rip out the cologne sample pages, and rub it all over your shirt.

If security ask you what your are doing. Just say you are sampling the fragrance.

I mean he could just use the tester bottles at the cologne counter at Macys, but absolutely no shame works too

I can smell the Sauvage in the air
giphy.gif

man i havent watched 1 second of this trial i didnt even know JD was even in a situation like this until i saw the court process started. So im pretty clueless on what this trial stands for society and why its getting so much attention.

on that note is this over with now so i can at least get cliffs?
Don’t trust yt women

I might need to watch some old johnny movies this weekend like Edward scissor hands, blow and Charlie and the chocolate factory

Back
Top Bottom