Johnny Depp suing Amber Heard for 50 million? Amber Heard counter suing for “100 MILLION DOLLARS”

Clear to me that a lot of dudes got some general grievances and anger toward women, and they are letting it out right now

Dudes outchea talking about Depp like he Mandela

Sad but expected

As a black man…. I’ll never defend a white woman like her. Seeing that she’s guilty. Seeing that she’s a loser means we hate women?

I just bought my mother a $900 purse for Mother’s Day and was front and center at my cousin graduation from nursing school… :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But hey, we hate women? Nah. We just don’t like HEARD

Last edited:
Eh, I don't see it that way. Most people (dudes) knew she was lying from the start. That anger directed towards her was justified imo.
I think the anger toward Heard it s bit much. Like these were two rich entitled toxic people in a ****** up relationship. I feel the verdict was right, but it really seems a lot of dudes had an excessive amount of emotion invested in this situation.

But I was talking about how dudes are using this situation to make hot takes about women generally, and happy this is making some women upset.

I think the anger toward Heard it s bit much. Like these were two rich entitled toxic people in a ****ed up relationship. I feel the verdict was right, but it really seems a lot of dudes had an excessive amount of emotion invested in this situation.

But I was talking about how dudes are using this situation to make hot takes about women generally, and happy this is making some women upset.

You’re sadly mistaken if you don’t think that some women are just as evil and malicious as men. Plenty bad mothers out here who abuse their kids. Who belittle them, chastise them, etc.

The same way you have terrible men, you have terrible women as well.

Thread title even more hilarious now. Counter sue for 100 mil get only 2 and have to pay 15 :lol:

Clear to me that a lot of dudes got some general grievances and anger toward women, and they are letting it out right now

Dudes outchea talking about Depp like he Mandela

Sad but expected
This been known. A lot of dudes got a lot of weird issues and hangups with women. Mad hate mostly stemming from them not being able to smash whenever they want.

As a black man…. I’ll never defend a white woman. Seeing that she’s guilty. Seeing that she’s a loser means we hate women?

I just bought my mother a $900 purse for Mother’s Day and was front and center at my cousin graduation from nursing school… :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cool

I am not asking you to defend Heard. I didn't come anything close to that and I have been critical of her too

But as a black man, I am also not gonna defend a rich white junkie alcoholic dude who blacks out, but because I liked him in a couple of movies 🤷‍♂️

As I said, I walked away from this trial thinking less of both of them

No one accused you of hating women. But I dunno how paying your mom a gift was supposed to even counter that imaginary slight. I mean it reads as "I don't hate women, I like my mom" :lol:

Anyway, that was nice of you to do though. srs

You called her rich and entitled but are upset and trying to defend her in the same token :lol: :lol: :lol:

Make it make sense

You’re sadly mistaken if you don’t think that some women are just as evil and malicious as men. Plenty bad mothers out here who abuse their kids. Who belittle them, chastise them, etc.

The same way you have terrible men, you have terrible women as well.
Ok sure. I never denied this

That kinda going to my point

Examples of overly toxic women are exemptions, not the rule. Amber Heard is an extremely toxic and low character person.

Some dudes lose sight of that, and this trial has been a vehicle for some dudes to make sweeping unreasonable takes about women generally.

Cool

I am not asking you to defend Heard. I didn't come anything close to that and I have been critical of her too

But as a black man, I am also not gonna defend a rich white junkie alcoholic dude who blacks out, but because I liked him in a couple of movies 🤷‍♂️

As I said, I walked away from this trial thinking less of both of them

No one accused you of hating women. But I dunno how paying your mom a gift was supposed to even counter that imaginary slight. I mean it reads as "I don't hate women, I like my mom" :lol:

Anyway, that was nice of you to do though. srs

Do you know how many alcoholics and junkies that you support directly, and indirectly? :lol: :lol:

You work in a corporate setting right? I bet you fraternize with a lot of functioning addicts.

I had an Uncle who was an addict, and he was more thorough than a lot of people. Sober or high, I don’t judge people because of substance abuse.

This world glorifies drugs and alcohol so I won’t pass judgement on users when COMPANIES have gotten rich off addicts….

You called her rich and entitled but are upset and trying to defend her in the same token :lol: :lol: :lol:

Make it make sense
Where did I defend Amber Heard and her behavior?

Seems as though since I am not making Emmitt Till takes, you think I am on Heard's side

Last edited:
Abuse has no gender, and in this case Depp was Heard's victim. Situations are situational.

‘I believe in evidence. I believe in observation, measurement, and reasoning, confirmed by independent observers. I’ll believe anything, no matter how wild and ridiculous, if there is evidence for it. The wilder and more ridiculous something is, however, the firmer and more solid the evidence will have to be.” ~ Isaac Asimov

Johnny’s issues we’re well documented and public record for decades…

Heard tried to use this ploy as leverage but it backfired and exposed her.

We knew Johnny. We didn’t know her and she tried to get optics. Happy she got hers.

That’s the difference.

Do you know how many alcoholics and junkies that you support directly, and indirectly? :lol: :lol:

You work in a corporate setting right? I bet you fraternize with a lot of functioning addicts.

I had an Uncle who was an addict, and he was more thorough than a lot of people. Sober or high, I don’t judge people because of substance abuse.

This world glorifies drugs and alcohol so I won’t pass judgement on users when COMPANIES have gotten rich off addicts….
The money I spend in some areas of the macroeconomy probably does go to supporting someone's drug habit. Sure that might be true.

And, so what?

That means I should be caping for Johnny Depp and his behavior? :lol:

Seems to me like Depp should probably get his substance abuse issue worked out

Emmitt Till somewhere smiling. Ask the man who got lynched, which ignited the whole Rosewood massacre because of a lying white woman. White women got so many innocent black me lynched out here. I love when they get their reckoning
I get it! And I agree. Some of these YT women have been abusing their privilege since the dawn of time. And countless men have lost their life as a result of these kinds of fabrications. And you don't have to go as far back as Emmit Till. The black man as the center of that book Winter's Bone was recently freed from jail and all because of a lie from a YT woman that was recently disproven. So anytime one of them gets held accountable for their abusive ways it should be applauded and celebrated!

Last edited:
So Kate Moss showed up just to say Johnny didn't throw her down the stairs? :lol: She was throwing every and anything at the wall hoping it stuck huh.

She is a lame, and a fraud. Caught cheating on camera with Franco and now the world knows she a cheater too. What is really sad is that her case makes it tougher for women who really do have it bad and suffer from abuse. Hope she never gets a job again and Johnny goes back to making ****ty movies soon.

Emmitt Till somewhere smiling. Ask the man who got lynched, which ignited the whole Rosewood massacre because of a lying white woman. White women got so many innocent black me lynched out here. I love when they get their reckoning

Gotta love the title

I'm glad whoever was more right in the situation got their just due, but yeah :lol:
Yeah I agreed with the verdict

She defamed him and it cost him money

Mans deserves to get some Ms for that

But damn, some dudes going Super Chelsea Boot Level 4 off of this joint :lol:

I'm Guessing this the White Tory/Meg situation :lol:

we know how this goes already in today's media landscape, Heard is going to be viewed as one bad apple, the usual soft grifters, writers & publications are gonna find a way to still turn this into "Men & misogynist are the problem" and try to strip all accountability from women, then the incels are gonna use this as a way to get all their hate women takes off.

Wash & Repeat While them people continue to pillage the country

Johnny’s issues we’re well documented and public record for decades…

Heard tried to use this ploy as leverage but it backfired and exposed her.

We knew Johnny. We didn’t know her and she tried to get optics. Happy she got hers.

That’s the difference.
So because we knew Depp was a junkie for a while I'm supposed to give him a break? :lol:

Mans still on that narcotic and sauce, I can't trust what comes out of an addict's mouth. Certainly not gonna cheerlead mans to the level some dudes are taking it

Jack Sparrow didn't mean that much to me famb

None of this is defending Heard, I feel she is an abusive and toxic person. I'm just not buying everything Depp is selling

I feel the verdict was the right one

Last edited:
Picture A:

SEI_106829676-640x360.jpg

Picture B:

gettyimages-52014840.jpg

The extra #JusticeForJohnny gang...

theyre-the-same-picture-the-office.gif

Back
Top Bottom