Johnny Depp suing Amber Heard for 50 million? Amber Heard counter suing for “100 MILLION DOLLARS”

9cec5cd710e7a4703d00ed9be48bdadb.gif

My last thoughts..

-Was probably the right decision

-This trial as lowered my opinion of both Heard and Depp a lot

-Some of the reaction to this is nasty. Alot of dudes used this as a vehicle to get their misogyny out. I already know in the future Heard's name will be used to attack other women that accuse someone famous of DV

- Justice for Johnny is still one of most cringe things on the internet right now.

She had the audacity to have a written response posted within 30 minutes from leaving the court room. She knew she lost and is going to keep pushing the narrative till the end of her days. She can say goodbye to her mediocre career that Johnny helped Captain. This is also a big F you to Disney as Pirates to me, is dead.

My last thoughts..

-Was probably the right decision

-This trial as lowered my opinion of both Heard and Depp a lot

-Some of the reaction to this is nasty. Alot of dudes used this as a vehicle to get their misogyny out. I already know in the future Heard's name will be used to attack other women that accuse someone famous of DV

- Justice for Johnny is still one of most cringe things on the internet right now.

If anything my opinion of both is through da rood.

Back
Top Bottom