Jonathan Bender signs with the Knicks. Vol. yes that Jonathan Bender

i always thought John Bender looks like Stephen Jackson

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

But Johnathan Bender is not nice
grin.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Bender can't be traded for like 3 months anyways.
THIS

and wasnt KVH still under contract with his team why they was able to bring him back and trade him?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I NaSmatic I wrote:

Bender can't be traded for like 3 months anyways.
THIS

and wasnt KVH still under contract with his team why they was able to bring him back and trade him?

are ya talking when the Mavs used him to trade for JKidd?

Man, dude was nice when he played for Indi. I remember watching that team, thinking that they would have a solid future in store...

Two problems I would have with this if I'm New York. 1, if he retired three years ago because of his knees, how long can he really last? 2, how much has heplayed on a professional level since he retired? I know dude could still ball, but I'm also assuming that he wouldnt be able to like he used to.

I really, sincerely hope that he works out well in New York, because dude deserved better than to leave the game early without his own choice. I want to seehim do well, but at the same time I'm cautious with him coming back to the game so quickly...

G'luck Bender.

i liked him when he first got drafted,

doubt we'll see the old Bender tho

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Yeah, that's my point how CAN a guy who hasn't played in 3 years a bargaining chip?

If a team asked for a throw in, they probably weren't asking for Jon Bender.
But how did the KVH thing work out? Wasn't he out of the league for like 2 years when he signed w. the Nets only to be traded?
Well...KVH was brought back only so that Jason Kidd deal could work out since Devean George vetoed it, remember?

There is no Jason Kidd deal type scenario for the Knicks right now.

And Bender was drafted in 1999?
eek.gif
Time really does fly.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Knicks fans happy bout Bender coming to NY like he ain't got worse kneesden Patrick Ewing. Donnie Walsh is a fool, is Bender suppose to make the Knicks better now? Playoffs maybe? %%@$ outta here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

i smell a trade brewing....
I think we'd trade Nate Robinson as well. If we were to trade Bender, I think we'd trade Curry as well.
Who in their right mind would want Eddy Curry on their team...

On January 12, 2009, Curry was sued by his former chauffeur, David Kuchinsky. Kuchinsky accused Curry of trying to solicit gay sex from him. According to court papers, Curry repeatedly approached Kuchinsky "in the nude," saying, "Look at me, Dave, look" and, "Come and touch it, Dave." The Manhattan federal court suit also stated that Curry made Kuchinsky perform "humiliating tasks outside the scope of his employment, such as cleaning up and removing dirty towels [into which Curry had ejaculated] so that his wife would not see them." Kuchinsky also said Curry called him racial slurs, including "f- - - ing Jew," "cracker," "white slave," "white devil" and "grandmaster of the KKK."

davidlee.jpg

8ea3607d105f46e99c38330628e5e891.jpg

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

He was my secret weapon in Live 04
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

throw it down on anybody.

hop step from wherever

shot blocking

even the occasional pull up three in transition

he won most improved player,sixth man of the year, 2nd team all defense and went to the all star game in my dynasty mode
pimp.gif

0cks wrote:
Him and Al Harrington reunited. Now they just need to trade for JO and Artest.

pimp.gif

and sign tinsley

Back
Top Bottom