Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

A local shop is putting these up on CopDate tomorrow. Hopefully I can finally score a reservation through the app. Has anybody had any luck with them?

My Fnl is in Dearborn Michigan where all the rich Arabs are
I’m getting there the second that ***** open to make sure they don’t try to play me
Nah, they stay in Dearborn Heights lol. I always hit at Fairlane tho, I didn’t even select Lakeside on the locator. It’s too far out, but I missed the tweet. From what I can gather they’re backdooring pairs early that are supposed to be reserved on the app?

as much as i want these taking a lose has become regular. would get worn into the ground all summer though

I would lose my **** if I hit FNL and they end up saying they did a raffle.
I could see now, employees knowing its a raffle and saying FCFS to throw people off.
Should have recorded the phone call or something

Nah, they stay in Dearborn Heights lol. I always hit at Fairlane tho, I didn’t even select Lakeside on the locator. It’s too far out, but I missed the tweet. From what I can gather they’re backdooring pairs early that are supposed to be reserved on the app?

It might just be the pairs that didn’t hit the system. maybe.

I have a question,I have all 3 of these locations check could I win a pair at each if possible

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180502-221715.png
    Screenshot_20180502-221715.png
    173.9 KB · Views: 12
Shiekh was originally opened targeting female consumers, so I don't see a problem with them catering women shoes towards women. :emoji_shrug:

Shiekh was originally opened targeting female consumers, so I don't see a problem with them catering women shoes towards women. :emoji_shrug:

I have no issues with it either. But in this hypersensitive world where bathrooms can't even be labelled by "gender" it's kind of funny to see a contest geared towards only woman in California, specifically in LA, that excludes males.

All it takes is one person named Alex, or Morgan etc who feels some type of way and their setting themselves up for a whirlwind of $#@#

I can’t shoot a basketball at all lmaooo so kinda lame. Different if it was like they’re only letting women line up / purchase

Back
Top Bottom