Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

hi donjuan, thanks for your reply.
hey, I'm only asking for exact confirmation: are you sure? 8.5 is a women's eu40 and is for 25 cm heel-to-toe, while I wear eu40 jordan 1 which is 24,6 heel to toe, 25cm shoes length.
should I take the women's us8?
Did you have real experience with this fact?
You are one of them over thinkers that still haven't figured out that there is this large inter-dimensional monopolistic totalitarian regime called Google.com. They know all.

Everyone take time out of your day to give me a code because I am lazy and dont want to get off my or go to ftl after work.

Man I hope I win a couple. Got some
Everyone take time out of your day to give me a code because I am lazy and dont want to get off my or go to ftl after work.
Lol I just took my up there yesterday. Can't play the wait game on these. My real shattered backboards on the line!

Last edited by a moderator:
For those that keep asking for codes, stop being lazy and go checkin yourself. If you got time to go claim winning pairs you should have time to go checkin.

For those that keep asking for codes, stop being lazy and go checkin yourself. If you got time to go claim winning pairs you should have time to go checkin.

I will say it's much easier to pick it up on Saturday during an off-day as opposed to finding time during work to drive 50 miles round trip.

Searching twitter for a code...will post if I find it.

what else is new. of course no access

voted for SW last year and didn't even get access like everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom