Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

I hit VIP today, but my money reset? I just spent money on Tuesday though????

Sometimes it takes 2-3 days for your purchase to appear on your VIP. Should happen soon. Unless your purchase is what got you to VIP, then they reset it to $0

Last edited:
I think it does. Last year once I got over 1500. I got everything. I think your reservations are loyalty based when it comes to the apps. Doesn’t guarentee u win but I think it increases ur chances a lot. Whenever my account resets I start striking out.

because you're not factoring in that last year there were less people with Platinum VIP and a lot less people who even knew about the app. More and more people have the app and Platinum VIP now and most people even have multiple accounts. So your chances are lower than it was, hence why you probably don't hit on everything like you used to

because you're not factoring in that last year there were less people with Platinum VIP and a lot less people who even knew about the app. More and more people have the app and Platinum VIP now and most people even have multiple accounts. So your chances are lower than it was, hence why you probably don't hit on everything like you used to

No I been hitting everything. That’s my point. It’s only when they reset my account (place me back at 0 dollars spent) that I don’t. Plus I don’t wear a common size so it’s less pairs in my size and I hit all the time when I over 1k spent. Like u said people make multiple accnts etc so I think they lean more toward what u spent. Spend more ur chances increase. Plus they probably know ur more likely to pick up if u spend a lot. Just my theory.

No I been hitting everything. That’s my point. It’s only when they reset my account (place me back at 0 dollars spent) that I don’t. Plus I don’t wear a common size so it’s less pairs in my size and I hit all the time when I over 1k spent. Like u said people make multiple accnts etc so I think they lean more toward what u spent. Spend more ur chances increase. Plus they probably know ur more likely to pick up if u spend a lot. Just my theory.
It’s more random than “I spent money so I deserve shoes.”

It matters, in theory you’re VIP but not really. I started losing on everything when mine got effected with the Reset till I broke $300 again

Exactly. You’re vip when u reset still but in they’re eyes you’re not a factor until u start spending money. At the end of the day they’re sales. It matters what u spend. In sales u take care of the guy/girl that comes in and spends tons of money.

It’s more random than “I spent money so I deserve shoes.”

Agree to disagree. It’s sales! In sales at the end of the day I care about a person that spends 2000 more as opposed to 100. I rather make them happy so they keep coming back. Win raffles more often and ur more likely to keep coming back to that store and buy other things there too. They have goals to meet. Not sayin it’s right but it’s true. Why do u think they try to sale u shoe cleaner u don’t need lol. Sales baby..

Agree to disagree. It’s sales! In sales at the end of the day I care about a person that spends 2000 more as opposed to 100. They have goals to meet. Not sayin it’s right but it’s true. Why do u think they try to sale u shoe cleaner u don’t need lol. Sales baby..
Perception vs reality

It matters, in theory you’re VIP but not really. I started losing on everything when mine got effected with the Reset till I broke $300 again

I believe this. I got hit with the reset earlier this year and was taking Ls. I had to buy several things to get my dollar amount back up and have been hitting since.

Amount spent def matters
it doesn't but ok :lol:

my **** reset to 0 and I was hitting yeezys.

my balance hasn't reset in a minute and I finally struck out on blue moons, since last fall when it came to Michigan I haven't missed a drop til a few days ago

money means nothing

Back
Top Bottom