Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

Perception vs reality

Lol we never agree anyways. We all have different options. U guys don’t know the algorithm either soooooooooooo like I said we just agree to disagree. I’m going based off of my experiences which I trust more than u. Lol

No one know. It may matter. It may not. It’s fine to believe it does, but don’t pass it off as fact. I would hate for people to start throwing away their hard earned money based on a baseless claim they read on NT.

It’s a really weird algorithm. However I can say it’s not necessarily how much you spent but WHERE you spent it and how RECENT you spent it. When I spend money in a store, I always win the following release in that very store.

It gets really tricky man. Dudes have plugs in that store and they get the cashiers use their account # when customers who don’t have a VIP make a purchase. Increasing their account every day...or every week by $100s/$1000s.

There are ppl with over 10k on their accounts and it’s not cuz they shop at FTL every day :nerd:. Employees make accounts and boost up their $$$ amount while at work lol only saying this cuz my boys do it! And they win

Well at least my size the resell price isn’t that bad. Right now around 600$. I think after the drop it might go around 400-500$

Argue all y’all want, but money spent def matters.

I got accounts wit 4-5k that hit on EVERY shoe. The account reset, & I lost on the very next release. I even posted to NT about it.

Now that it’s back up in the 3k’s it’s winning on everything again.

I live in a HUGE city (Houston)
im not randomly WINNING EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I think it’s a combination of
money spent x choosing the same stores.

With that being said... we will see this weekend, cuz only 1 footaction is getting these across town and I have never been there b4.

Argue all y’all want, but money spent def matters.

I got accounts wit 4-5k that hit on EVERY shoe. The account reset, & I lost on the very next release. I even posted it to NT about it.

Now that it’s back up in the 3k’s it’s winning on everything again.

I live in a HUGE city (Houston)
im not randomly WINNING EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I think it’s a combination of
money spent x choosing the same stores.

With that being said... we will see this weekend, cuz only 1 footaction is getting these across town and I have never been there b4.

Same boat as you. I’m def not winning at memorial lol I haven’t spend $ there in a long time.

Same boat as you. I’m def not winning at memorial lol I haven’t spend $ there in a long time.

Lol. Str8 up. I have never been there or spent any bread there, but I got some tough accounts at FA. I guess we’ll c tomorrow.

Lol. Str8 up. I have never been there or spent any bread there, but I got some tough accounts at FA. I guess we’ll c tomorrow.

I used to win there a lot last year. I live wayyy on the other side of town but I would always spend money there cuz I knew they usually get the most pairs

people are going to believe what they believe if it favors their side. To throw more fuel to the fire. I have a main FTL account, when the footapp just started getting rolled out and it was just select 3-4 cities only, I was hitting stuff and kept adding the purchase total up on my main account. I was hitting literally every yeezy in 2016 while people IN my city didn't even know about the app nor had Platinum VIP. Then I started making more accounts to put under my girls name and her brother and my brothers but I would be the one managing the accounts. After the apps started rolling out nationwide and more and more people got Platinum and made multiple accounts, thats when I started to lose 1 or 2 here and there. Keep in mind I have 5 accounts (at the time), 1 of those was my main account with $4k spent, and the other 4 accounts were JUST barely over the $300 threshold which resets to $0 after you become Platinum VIP. There were a FEW occasions where my $4k account wouldn't hit meanwhile 2-3 of my other $0 Platinum VIP accounts would hit. And this was for the SAME shoe, SAME 3 stores picked, SAME size, just different names for pickup.

It’s a really weird algorithm. However I can say it’s not necessarily how much you spent but WHERE you spent it and how RECENT you spent it. When I spend money in a store, I always win the following release in that very store.

It gets really tricky man. Dudes have plugs in that store and they get the cashiers use their account # when customers who don’t have a VIP make a purchase. Increasing their account every day...or every week by $100s/$1000s.

There are ppl with over 10k on their accounts and it’s not cuz they shop at FTL every day :nerd:. Employees make accounts and boost up their $$$ amount while at work lol only saying this cuz my boys do it! And they win

Damn I didn’t even think about that. That’s hella smart. I need to go find a employee lol.

I’m in the it’s random team
I hit on the homage 1’s at FTA state st
My money spent at the time was around $700-800
Now I know there are folks out there that have well over 1k or more spent just at that store
Sometimes I’ll hit on limited releases and strike out on GR’s
Struck out on bred toes and game royals
But hit on ovo 8’s and tinker 3’s(first release)

I've seen it done like someone already mentioned, employee puts in their VIP or whatever number instead of the customer's and they rack up hella points

Well he can’t fix it cuz the pairs are allocated. So what are u trying to say

I’m just saying if I worked at a shoe store, I would hope I didn’t have any problem getting a shoe that my store was getting. The guy can literally buy things and return them all day to rack up his VIP amount spent (if what you’re saying about the algorithm is true)

Back
Top Bottom