Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

To add to the conspiracies, a manager from one of the foot stores told me the system will ding you if you don't pick up your reservation after you have confirmed the day prior. Since I had called EARLY morning on release day telling him I no longer wanted the shoe, he said he would mark me as purchased. Also does anyone check their reservation in app after you pick up? It says "purchased", the day, date and name. I know this was mentioned on NT before about it not mattering, but I'd figure I would share my experience. Good luck to all of us tomorrow!

To add to the conspiracies, a manager from one of the foot stores told me the system will ding you if you don't pick up your reservation after you have confirmed the day prior. Since I had called EARLY morning on release day telling him I no longer wanted the shoe, he said he would mark me as purchased. Also does anyone check their reservation in app after you pick up? It says "purchased", the day, date and name. I know this was mentioned on NT before about it not mattering, but I'd figure I would share my experience. Good luck to all of us tomorrow!

Not picking up hasn't done anything to me or people I know.

No.... he’s mad because they are driving down HIS profit. He posts mad thirsty comments all of the time.

maxresdefault.jpg

Some of y'all DEFINITELY don't know what the word "definitely" means, or how simple statistics work.

Again - no one knows, or has proven to know, how it works for certain. It very well may matter how much you spend, I wouldn't be surprised. But just because there's a correlation in YOUR case doesn't mean that's how it works for everyone. It could easily just be a random coincidence. There's been plenty of counter examples.

Do as you please, think what you want, but there's no "definitely" anything at the moment.

All I know is I don't spend any money at Champs and I never win. My money is spent at FTL and FTA and I always win. Spending does matter.

We believe what we believe
I bought some socks week before I hit on a release
When i hit
I was like it must of been the socks :lol:
Then you start buying socks before every release

picked up some socks with VIP rewards while getting my tinker's on Monday from FTA...time to eat!

All I know is when I've worn white socks, I didn't win any off-white shoes. When I wore green socks, I won my off-white air maxes. Wearing green socks does matter.

So don't spend any money and use a 6 minute start and tell me how much you win, wise guy.

Last edited:
Why are there still sizes? Prices are so much lower. Is stock ok? Everyone says super limited but something is not making sense to me. I hope i can win one Saturday

I love how people are trying to figure out how ftl and fa app reservations work. OF COURSE MONEY SPENT MATTERS. It’s basically a rewards program. Why wouldn’t the person who buys something every Saturday win more often? They are giving you what you want and you’re a loyal customer. That’s why it’s basically a membership rewards program. I have only not gotten 1 pair with a 10 min head start and that was the Jordan 1 kawhi’s that everyone was trying to get.

Why are there still sizes? Prices are so much lower. Is stock ok? Everyone says super limited but something is not making sense to me. I hope i can win one Saturday
Backdoored pairs and early access folks taking chances with shipping. Salt will set in after Saturday morning I expect. And prices will bounce back. These things are fire.

Not picking up hasn't done anything to me or people I know.
Yea it's never affected me either.

Back
Top Bottom