Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

So I get a text notif from the shorty that said this

8E7E0CA2-E5FD-44E8-977B-C904DBC5C31F.jpeg

I got excited thinking she hit, only to get told that they look nice and I should’ve copped :smh:

Finally rolled out off bed & headed out to FTL. I got a little attitude from ol’ girl who was the cashier. The dude who checked me off the list was cool, we chopped it up for a bit. Cashier girl was a whole different story, some other dude goes and grab my size. Puts it behind the register, & I’m the only person standing in line. The only one checking out at that, & she tells me “What size did you have?” I told her “The 7.0 in women’s.” Before she even went to pick them up from behind the register she asks to see my app, with the confirmation and all. Showed her, & checked out. She probably thought I was copping to resell, but that’s not the case, might have been her size too.
Usually it’s always a positive experience for me, I hope it was just the salt levels that were boiling with shawty.

E9690FF5-12A5-4B3B-B9CD-B1E4DF917A55.jpeg

What you mean? They gave tickets out when? Like walked straight over to footlocker and handed them tickets? Lol

Dude came out and passed 5 tickets to footlocker employees...all in a cluster. & 5 more random folks smh. Should have raffles. Only 30

Oh well. I failed too. Unless I hit on a raffle, which seems exceedingly unlikely.

Time to move on. What's the next AJ1 release? Homage to home? Anything else interesting on the horizon?
No more AJ1 I would really want to wear.

Completely disappointed.... Breds Royals Clay Green Blue Moon Gold Toe Bred Toe Satin Royals (in my area) Shadows

L L L L L L L L, anything that looks good, I get L.

I ignored New Love Yellows, my bad.
I will not pay any resell.

Unless they come out with Blue Toe, Green Toe, Yellow toe, otherwise no cop.

Homeage to Home 1 is pure garbage.
I’ll cop it just to resell.

Grabbed for my wife. They definitely look feminine. I think everybody just want these cuz they missed out on the originals lol

Back
Top Bottom