Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

Ik im being a bit paranoid it's my first sale outside of like stockx. So do you think I'll be okay? If not ig I could dispute it. Can niketalk peeps help a boy lc them when they come in

why dont you ask for tagged pics and have NT lc them before you cop?

My Shiekh entry changed from enrolled to winner, it says it’s due to a shipment delay. Will I get an email on when to pick up the shoes? Or should I just go in store tomorrow?

Are there fakes of these yet? Someone offered to sell theirs to me for 435 shipped w pp invoice? Sz 9.5 ,,, should I take it?

I don’t believe there are fakes of these yet. Obviously fake SBBs are out there but I haven’t read anything about the satins. They’re coming, for sure, but for the moment I think you’re fine.

0C808FB5-2132-47FA-8C6D-CD63E22668D1.jpeg

Welp so got my 12 and 10.5 which was for my daughter. So I trade a toro 18 size 13 for a satin size 12 and traded a unc uptempo size 11 and gundam 98 size 11.5 for the 10.5 satin. Was suppose to be an 11 for my daughter but the regional dm pick our store to lock that size down.......

So one of the managers won a size 11 off SNKRS and was asking if I can trade for a melo 9. Sure hold on. Soon as I call him back, he sold it for $600 :smh:. A happens so I'm doing all these trades and trying to find a size swap for this girl to tell me she change her mind and don't want them. She want the black coral 11 low :stoneface:

Yep this month is starting out just fine and we have more big releases to go. That 10.5 will go to the Levi 4 and/or Catus Jack 4 cop fund

Last edited by a moderator:
My Shiekh entry changed from enrolled to winner, it says it’s due to a shipment delay. Will I get an email on when to pick up the shoes? Or should I just go in store tomorrow?
You won't get an email. The app stating that you are a winner is your notification. If the store isn't too far away from you go in person and ask when the shoes will be available. You can also call the store they should have your name on the list of winners. Congrats.

0C808FB5-2132-47FA-8C6D-CD63E22668D1.jpeg

Welp so got my 12 and 10.5 which was for my daughter. So I trade a toro 18 size 13 for a satin size 12 and traded a unc uptempo size 11 and gundam 98 size 11.5 for the 10.5 satin. Was suppose to be an 11 for my daughter but the regional dm pick our store to lock that size down.......

So one of the managers won a size 11 off SNKRS and was asking if I can trade for a melo 9. Sure hold on. Soon as I call him back, he sold it for $600 :smh:. A happens so I'm doing all these trades and trying to find a size swap for this girl to tell me she change her mind and don't want them. She want the black coral 11 low :stoneface:

Yep this month is starting out just fine and we have more big releases to go. That 10.5 will go to the Levi 4 and/or Catus Jack 4 cop fund

You traded Toro 18’s for a sz. 12 Satin SBB?!

I read this and immediately checked my app. I am honestly shocked, in complete disbelief.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

I’m calling them as soon as they open.

April was completely dry, but May is starting off good!

Yep at first I tried to sell him the toro 18 and wasn’t in his price range. So I left it alone till that light bulb came on and offer the trade a few weeks later

At this point they might as well

He could’ve sold the sz. 12, copped your Toro’s and still had cash left over lol.

Last edited:
I read this and immediately checked my app. I am honestly shocked, in complete disbelief.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

I’m calling them as soon as they open.

April was completely dry, but May is starting off good!
Did you call? What’s happening with your entry

Back
Top Bottom