Jordan 1 Biohack

^All good, that's what we're here for.

Yea, something about this delay for FTL just aint sitting right, like why? I wonder if stores know or have their list of winners already. The skeptic in me says" you know they calculating who won pairs at other FLX store so we can be "fair" to those who didnt win" lol

For you all who get multiple Ws from the same store (like 2 Ws from FTA, etc.), I assume they are from different accounts, but are the wins for different locations or the same one? I am just curious how it works if they are both for the same location and you go in and pick them up.

Not that I would ever experience this because I only have one account, but I am just wondering how that would play out.

I have 0 points on these footsites because I can't hit anything. I refuse to buy 3200 pairs of socks just to get an L after maxing out on flx points.
anyway, as usual, L on everything so far. hope I hit on footlocker or sns or something. my snkrs account is probably cursed...yktv. never won on anything in the history of the app being a thing.

I just want to rock them. that's it.

Someone with an extra 11 oop me.. feels like everyone is winning now but me lol.

I have 0 points on these footsites because I can't hit anything. I refuse to buy 3200 pairs of socks just to get an L after maxing out on flx points.
anyway, as usual, L on everything so far. hope I hit on footlocker or sns or something. my snkrs account is probably cursed...yktv. never won on anything in the history of the app being a thing.

I'm sure thats what they are hoping we do when people like us continue to not be able to get a single pair. :smh:

I'm only buying something when I want something.

PO

For you all who get multiple Ws from the same store (like 2 Ws from FTA, etc.), I assume they are from different accounts, but are the wins for different locations or the same one? I am just curious how it works if they are both for the same location and you go in and pick them up.

Not that I would ever experience this because I only have one account, but I am just wondering how that would play out.

mine was for a men and Gs size .
But I have a friend that has multiples account that hit . He says he just goes the following day to pick them up.

I bought bricks before and sold them for retail just for the points

I’m of the opinion that flx mirrors the old system in that it rewards “loyal” customers. Before it rolled out a lot of us hit regularly because we were able to cop most of what we wanted regularly. Flx starts and we all got reset at zero. People that started spending big early built up their points so they continued to hit regularly. I wasn’t spending a lot when flx started and wasnt hitting anything. Covid shut everything down and I started buying heavy online. Bot free. My points accumulated and then stores reopened. Now I’m hitting most releases at all three stores. So to me the system is the same except all rewards are now centralized in flx. You may not be hitting as much bc people in your locale have more points than u from buying bricks, etc. In short you gotta spend. It’s lame, it doesn’t seem randomized/fair, but I’m only sharing this to help. I could be completely wrong tho.

Back
Top Bottom