Jordan 1 Biohack

D64D2710-891C-49B7-B7C6-DDC165A16016.jpeg

1600309659105.gif

Another story, wife was ear hustling at the mall yesterday and one of the FTl's at the mall had been closed for 1 month due to an outbreak. Someone said they were reopening tomorrow {Today} and they had Retro 1's. So I got myself up and went to the store only 5 ppl in line ahead of me. They had 50 pairs, and now they have none.
That is all.

Another story, wife was ear hustling at the mall yesterday and one of the FTl's at the mall had been closed for 1 month due to an outbreak. Someone said they were reopening tomorrow {Today} and they had Retro 1's. So I got myself up and went to the store only 5 ppl in line ahead of me. They had 50 pairs, and now they have none.
That is all.
Haha so you took a lot of people with you to get pairs?

I found out today that the seller I secured my pair from mixed up pairs so I ended up getting the left shoe a size 12 and the right shoe was a size 11. So I have to send the size 11 shoe back to the seller and I have to wait until he receives the size 12 right shoe from the other buyer to have my full pair.

1601436124156.gif

That is f*cked up! What the hell? I wonder if they just oversold their stock and instead of looking stupid or whatever, they started telling people that crap. SMH

Late update: Shiekh DID end up sending the shoes, no flaws detected. I never got an explanation for the email I received, but having the kicks is all that matters at the end of the day.

I also caved and got myself a pair for a reasonable premium. Love 'em. On to the next.

Back
Top Bottom