Jordan 1 Biohack

I mean I wouldn't say it's rigged but I have no clue how it works anymore and it doesn't seem to give old VIP customers any advantage

I have 200k lifetime points now and only won once.....the Bel-Airs

I have to hold off on entering FLX until Thursday morning in case stores don’t get shipment.

I mentioned this after the Flints I think, but everyone should be doing this till things normalize. Some people will get a cancel and be unable to enter for another store

I am wondering if I should switch it up and change the locations that I usually select for Foot Locker and Champs (and take Ls from SMH) and choose different stores for this release. There is only 1 Footaction in my area getting them, so no other locations to choose from there. I really wonder if choosing locations that are less "hot" may make a difference or not. It seems that stock is limited on these all around, so my concern is that if I choose stores that are not as big, I would think their stock would be lower.

I dunno, but I entered raffles for stores that are like 2 hours away from me and I will be hitting Amtrak if I must to get a pair!

Yes~
I've been switching my locations up from what would be considered our more well known locations at MOA to smaller malls. I also stop by those malls (I know it's a ton of work but worth it for me) and call them all week until I can put the pieces together from multiple stories on what sizes they will actually be raffling via flx. A few times I will take an L for a size on FLX. and I'll ask the manager how many were there in that size and they'll say we didnt even get any of those, THEN WHY ARE YOU ALLOWING PEOPLE TO RAFFLE FOR AN AUTO L???? take that size of the app (which they can do).

I feel super slow......wife wants a pair and I just realized that kids footlocker was a completely different app with its own raffle🤦🏾‍♂️

I have to hold off on entering FLX until Thursday morning in case stores don’t get shipment.
I can’t help but wonder if that’s what is going on and why I can’t win with the FLX system lol.

Are you simply going to call the stores to see if they received shipments?

I just do not have the energy to call around to all the stores in my area to ask if they are going to receive them. One would think that the locations shown in the app for the shoe when making reservations are the locations that would receive them. It is one thing if some locations get their shipments late, but a totally different (and effed up) thing if the store does not get them at all and then their location is shown in the app as a part of the release.

A few times I will take an L for a size on FLX. and I'll ask the manager how many were there in that size and they'll say we didnt even get any of those, THEN WHY ARE YOU ALLOWING PEOPLE TO RAFFLE FOR AN AUTO L???? take that size of the app (which they can do).

DITTO!!!!! I mean, if that location is not receiving them or are only receiving certain sizes, then they should not show up on the list after you enter your size.

Like I stated above, if the store receive their shipment late, then I can understand (though I would still be lowkey irked), but to not receive them at all and be included as one of the stores who are supposed to receive them is BULL:emoji_poop:!

A0F24AF8-D377-4CB4-9C01-D542EC8C3BDA.jpeg
mens szs are just as low ill post them 2moro evening
Did you get around to posting the men's sizes?

Back
Top Bottom