Jordan 1 Biohack

1599751096976.png

I got through on the Finishline restock just now but order# was blank. Wtf

Same situation for FNL.
Question for the thread, If you got a ghost order from FNL before, does anyone know if Finishline automatically refunds you or do you have to contact them?

PO

Just got my pair in but I noticed something weird. The back of my right shoe is leather instead of suede. Has anyone else gotten a shoe like this? That issue aside these are shoe of the year to me. I can't wait for my second pair to come in.

Just bad QC.

Both my brothers got phone calls from Shoe Palace yesterday, they won the raffle from a restock.

FinishLine is trash. I was so excited, thought I FINALLY caught a W on the Snakeskins. But it was a ghost order, I immediately got a refund.

Same situation for FNL.
Question for the thread, If you got a ghost order from FNL before, does anyone know if Finishline automatically refunds you or do you have to contact them?

PO
It's weird if I get a ghost order from FNL, it falls off almost immediately. BTW I do not appreciate their fake stock.

Man. Y’all killing me. I’ve decided to cave and cop locally for $285 for a size 9.5. Am I a total fool? I had a killer month at work and putting in SHIFTS with my kids. Feel like I deserve this **** but I also feel like I’m getting kinda hustled lol help nt fam

Man. Y’all killing me. I’ve decided to cave and cop locally for $285 for a size 9.5. Am I a total fool? I had a killer month at work and putting in SHIFTS with my kids. Feel like I deserve this **** but I also feel like I’m getting kinda hustled lol help nt fam

Naw you made the right move imo. I paid $275 for a pair from a friend and a retail plus ship from another friend. I feel like scoop now before people realize how dope they are and priced rise.

My pair from Hibbett came in today too. Thank God.. FNL charge evaporated as expected.

Back
Top Bottom