JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

You guys should keep an eye out on Shoe Palace. They're now selling shoes online. Pretty sure they sold the 3lab5s. 

S
I've made thousands of $ worth of transactions on Craigslist as a seller. It's pretty simiple, really. If you are not 100% comfortable with the meeting spot and time, don't do it. I buy very little on CL but the same thing applies...

Admitted reseller. Burn him!

Holy ****, these kicks really have people going crazy paying resell. I know that $300-450 is better than what the Banned 1s are priced at but really ? And yes I know that these are a crucial piece to MJ's history but really ? I wanted a pair bad, had I gotten a pair I would've taken a nice break from JB till the Black Infrareds or the Hares came out. However I missed out like many but I can't bring myself to pay resell for ANY shoe, let alone a pair of 1s.

I ain't going at anyone who is chasing a pair, by all means do you but all I'm asking is why ? With that money you could get the next two releases you want (if they're JB releases) or I'm sure there's something else you could do with that $300-450. With so much talk of hating resellers and standing up against them, I guess all it takes is for a major shoe to come out and everyone forgets that concept. Paying double/triple above retail.

yessir, didnt you order through them?
Nope I just couldn't pull the trigger,  it was little over retail or bust for me, got a pair 150$ and another for 205$ 
smokin.gif
 , nice come-up though fam

FINALLY RECEIVED A UPS MYCHOICE NOTIFICATION THAT MY FNL PAIR WILL BE HERE TOMORROW!!!

Well my pairs from FTL and EB are supposed to be delivered tomorrow, we'll see if that happens. Supposed to snow... And Georgia shuts everything down when thy happens.

^Those Look Legit To Me

Getting Ready To Pull The Trigger On A DS 9.5 From A Local Sneaker "Buddy" For $325

Tough Pill To Swallow :rolleyes

Last edited:
Still Kicking Myself For Selling All My Extra Pairs Of Royal's For $340 Back When They Came Out :smh:

****'s Are GOLD These Days :lol:

Makes Paying $325 For These Breds Not TOO TOO Bad |I

About to do a deal on my local Craigslist. He has the same area code as me and he asked where I live I told him the city and I asked him where he lived and he lives in the same city as I do. Keep in mind the state I live in is Rhode Island so it's not big like Texas or NYC lol. Where would the best place to meet be I want to avoid any problems like me getting robbed lol first time meeting someone on Craigslist for this stuff. Can you family please help me out lol just a bit nervous

About to do a deal on my local Craigslist. He has the same area code as me and he asked where I live I told him the city and I asked him where he lived and he lives in the same city as I do. Keep in mind the state I live in is Rhode Island so it's not big like Texas or NYC lol. Where would the best place to meet be I want to avoid any problems like me getting robbed lol first time meeting someone on Craigslist for this stuff. Can you family please help me out lol just a bit nervous

A public place like Starbucks is usually good. Have them meet you inside to make sure there's no funny business

Best Bet Is Meeting Dude In A Publlic Place Like A 7/11, McDonalds, Library, Mall Etc...... If You're Really Concerned, Have The Dude Meet You At The Local Police Station

Back
Top Bottom